Free Rats for pets or food Local Only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
cassys
Free Rats for pets or food Local Only

I have a variety of rats ranging from 2 months old to a year old. I have one hairless female as well as several haired females. I have one adult male that has to be caged alone and is a a beautiful silverish color. Most of the rats are friendly, but you must give them time. I will give a cage to each 5 rats you get with a hiding spot, hammock and large water bottle. These cages are farely large and they come from Petco. All rats are very healthy, no signs of RIs and I feed them nutritional food. The recipe I use is on this website: www.bearwolfrats.com under care for rats I also have hopper mice and all ages above that, pinkies too. Mice total is about 20 including a litter that one female just gave birth too. I will give most cages away if you are willing to take the rats. They really need to go and I have too many for my snakes to eat. I also have some hairless female rats plus 10 2 month old male rats that are very well socialized. Most of the rats will not bite except maybe the new hairless rats that I just received. I am giving everything away for free. The only thing I want to sell are a few ferret cages and rabbit cages. One cage is about 3-4 feet tall by 3-4 feet wide and the spaces are too small for rats to get out. I will give this cage away if you take all adopted rats, plus some more stuff as well. This of course needs to be picked up in Richardson, Texas.

Thanks,
Cassandra

sheffiec@yahoo.com

Old 02-16-2005, 09:29 PM   #2
KaylaJ
I will take some if not all of your rats and mice if they are still available. I am coming to Dallas this weekend if you could hold on to them till then.

Kayla

Old 02-17-2005, 08:57 AM   #3
cassys
I did give some to a animal shelter, but I have a hairless large female who is about to give birth. I can give you her and the babies. I also have 3-4 six month old males. I have several hoppers available as well. I can give you one large male mouse too. Do you own rats as pets or for food for snakes?

sheffiec@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Cassandra

Old 04-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #4
sidney613
I need some large rats...let me know if you h ave any left.

sidney613@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread