INQUIRY: Wes Pollock of Los Angeles, CA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2005, 12:47 AM   #1
Silent Noise
INQUIRY: Wes Pollock of Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Deleted by DThomas
- This is Beyond the Web, Pete Perez

Old 01-07-2005, 01:01 AM   #2
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Wilomn...

If you run a search for Wes on this forum you will probbably get several pages or even a book of links! I bought some snakes from him a few years ago and still have them. Wes has nice animals and knows how to care for them. He has been doing this for a long time and I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Old 01-07-2005, 01:17 AM   #3
dwedeking
We've purchased many snakes from Wes. Top quality all around.

Wes has also always given freely of his knowledge of reptiles and the industry in general, both with us personally and with the community as a whole.

Deal with Wes in complete confidence.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:56 AM   #4
Greg Riso
Talking Wes Went Out Of His Way...

to try and help me get a pair of my animals back from Kim Felts. Her residence was by no means around the corner from him but he still went out of his way to help out. I really appreciate the effort he made and don't forget a favor. Unfortunately, there's only so much one can do with a deadbeat so my animals still have not been returned. I've also sold Wes an albino boa once and that transaction went very smoothly just the way I like. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:16 AM   #5
gmherps
I made a rather huge $$ investment on one of Wes' snakes last year and couldn't be happier.

Wes is a good guy.

Old 01-07-2005, 09:05 AM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I've not purchased any animals from Wes~ but I've seen several of his animals and they looked great. He also went WAY out of his way to help me out last year ~ He drove VERY far out of his way to come to my house and teach me to sex my snakes properly~ just because he is a nice guy!

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Wes~ if he's not responded to your email~ resend it~ he is a pretty busy guy and may have missed the first copy!

Old 01-07-2005, 09:48 AM   #7
The BoidSmith
A while ago I inquired Wes about some some kingsnakes I was looking for. He didn't have them at that time but he pointed me in the right direction. I wouldn't hesitate one minute in buying from him.

With regards to your ad:

Quote:
WTB: Kingsnakes

Any. Please PM or e-mail silentnoise13@excite.com in Alhambra, CA area.
Could you be more specific on what you are looking for? There are lots of different kingsnakes and their morphs. If you give us a hint of what you are looking for maybe we can point you in the right direction. One way or the other give Wes a chance to respond to your e-mail, you won't regret it.

Regards

Old 01-07-2005, 12:12 PM   #8
Wilomn
Wow, thanks a lot guys. I have had a computer crash at home and will not have home access for a week or two most likely. I am currently at work right now but am only in the office, as a rule, for an hour or two in the mornings.

I have no pictures and no way to access the ones on the crashed computer at home. I'll renew my ad on ks because it does have a couple of pics on it.

Sorry for the delay. If I can find someone who can download from my camera I'll try to get some to sooner.

Try Lonesome Valley Reptiles, they've got some real nice cal. kings.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:08 PM   #9
psilocybe
Never purchased anything from Wes, but have had loads of fun bashing trolls with him, and have always got the impression that he has a lot of concern for the consumer in this business (just check out how many bad guys he has gone to battle with ). I personally wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Wes if he had something I wanted. I think the other posters comments solidify my sentiments as well.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:48 PM   #10
Beyond the Web
Thumbs down

I think Wes, better known as "Wussy Wes," is a disturbing individual, and a very unpleasant one to do business with.

He has a warning level that speaks for itself, and he continuously calls out deragatory names towards other members.

I personally, would recommend against any business transaction with Wes Pollock. He has lied about Fish & Game phone calls and Wardens' statements, unfortunately there are still a few, small percentage of people, who continue to trust him. Slowly but surely, if I make everyone else aware of his character, he'll go down just as he tried to put me down.

Good luck if you decide to go through, but I believe his computer just crashed so he may not be able to show you any photos, sounds a bit too suspicious in my own opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!