For Sale CB baby Rubber boas Charina bottae bottae - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
A&RZerkle
CB baby Rubber boas Charina bottae bottae

I have baby Rubber boas Charina bottae bottae born last fall , now available feeding eagerly on frozen thawed pinks. 75.00 ea
SHIPPING AVAILABLE-
or pickup at the Clev Reptile Show July 18 or Columbus Reptile Show July 25
email us if you have any questions-same email for 18 yrs::grin::
Reptile4me@aol.com
Amy & Rob
Columbus Ohio
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
goldelx6
any of these guys still available?

Old 08-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
A&RZerkle
rubber boas

i believe i have
1 2010 female
2 2010 males
and 4 2009 males available
all taking froz thawed pinks
Thanxs Amy
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
thaspyder69
Do you have any left?

Old 11-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
AreaPhoto
I want one of these so bad! Not sure I can purchase them though since I'm from CA. Anybody know the correct law on this? How much would shipping be to 93955?

Old 01-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
QQQSSSI
Hello A&RZerkle. I sent you an e-mail not long ago requesting info about the Rubber Boa. If you could write back either through e-mail, PM, or this thread I would greatly appreciate it.

I C&Ped the e-mail here:
Quote:
Hello there!
I have a few quick questions regarding the Rubber Boas which you list for sale on your website.

First of all, do you currently have any available? The website states that it has not been updated since 2008, although I did spot a reasonably recent faunaclassifieds ad from you featuring them.

Second: I live in a cold climate zone (Syracuse, NY). If I were to purchase rubber boas from you now, would they simply slip into hibernation or are they currently active and feeding in your care?

Third: Do you have any specific shipping policies during cold weather? That actually relates back to the second question.

And Finally: What particular conditions and patterns do you keep your rubber boas in? I've read some online literature about the care for this species, but I would also like to hear about their care from you in order to best make them as comfortable as possible.

Thank you very much for your help!
-Tyler A. Mack

P.S. How many different breeding pairs do you have for these snakes? Ideally I'd be most interested in a male, although I'd take either. In the future (2-4 years) I might consider buying a mate for him/her, but I would also like to avoid gross inbreeding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!