Monster Female Green Anaconda - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #11
DJderon
Think you better add another zero to that if you are really interested in her pal because she is at least fifty times the size of a baby, not five.

Andrew- Sorry to here you are letting her go, I know how much you like her. I would love to add her to my anaconda project and if it hadn't been such a tight year for us I'd be on my way to get her already. Make sure she goes to a knowledgable and appreciative home as a snake like that definitely deserves it.

Old 11-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
jakethesnake2
Oh well you get my point. And by the way anacondas can increase in size by up to 500 times largest increase of any snake.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
DJderon
Thanks, I'm well aware of anaconda growth potential. Just trying to say if you were actually going to try and use that pricing logic, you'd have to be a little more realistic with it if you were really interested in her. I understand it never hurts to make an offer though. Pretty sure he'd have a waiting list of buyers a mile long if he was willing to let that girl go for $500.00.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
jakethesnake2
Good point I'm just short on cash and have been desperate for a show quality anaconda for months. Plus I don't understand why once a snake is maxed out its price goes up by $1000 at least. Maybe its the price that food has costed it or no waiting time to breed either way Iv'e got $500 bucks for a conda and if there was a mile long waiting list I think I'de be the first on it considering that little or no offers have been made.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake2 View Post
Good point I'm just short on cash and have been desperate for a show quality anaconda for months. Plus I don't understand why once a snake is maxed out its price goes up by $1000 at least. Maybe its the price that food has costed it or no waiting time to breed either way Iv'e got $500 bucks for a conda and if there was a mile long waiting list I think I'de be the first on it considering that little or no offers have been made.
No Forum offers you mean! I offered double of yours and was told that he got an offer for $2500 and wanted more.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #16
SteeleReptiles
lol Id give andrew 500 bucks for it tonight and drive to florida to pick it up. But he would be crazy to take that for it. Animals like this do not show up for sale often. You can get a conda for 100 bucks but its not going to be c.b.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
AtrociousOne
just my 2 cents, that's a 3000$ snake easy

Old 11-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #18
DJderon
Yeah and that's about where the negotiations are right now too.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #19
jakethesnake2
well i guess im screwed then.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #20
boakid
I only keep boa constrictor but just wanted to say thats an impressive snake.

Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!