Benefit auction for chucks family SUNGLOW BOA!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #61
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
yeah, I've heard that a few times He's a good guy... it would be nice if he liked snakes... I only have a *few* That said, doesn't seem to be too many snake lovers in this area
Move... and then find a new one... LoL

Old 03-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #62
mxracer4life
I agree!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #63
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Move... and then find a new one... LoL
lol - I may just have to do that at some point. This is my life, my snakes... so, ya know... rather than a new car, I got new snakes, and a beater... I did buy a home, but bought it primarily for the awesome layout for two separate snake rooms, and room for a large quarantine area... yeah... my priorities are pretty awesome

Old 03-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #64
crotalusadamanteus
I like snakes. Got some really nice ones. And I could use a better home too.

Lets make it interesting...Since the Bidding has reached a decent amount, I will eat the shipping on this animal. So that should give some a little more to play with.

Oh, did I mention that Woody has a spot? Don't know what it's about, but he's had it since birth.

Some people seem to like that stuff. It's not completely black, it's more like Hypo, but it ain't really supposed to be there. LOL

Thanks to everyone for the generosity they've shown for Chuck's Family.

Katie is high bidder still at $625

Old 03-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #65
mxracer4life
Come on people. Lets bid. Not much time left. Katie, you gonna get it? I got one more bid left in me.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:33 PM   #66
StrictlyExotics
Holding out Jeremy?... LoL

PS. Katie, your membership has been paid

Old 03-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #67
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
Come on people. Lets bid. Not much time left. Katie, you gonna get it? I got one more bid left in me.
oh really? cause everything in me says this little man is MINE!!!
Quote:
Holding out Jeremy?... LoL

PS. Katie, your membership has been paid
I am quite honored, thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I like snakes. Got some really nice ones. And I could use a better home too.

LOL -well, you did mention that you wanted to live in the NW...

Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #68
StrictlyExotics
Obviously, the woman isnt leaving Seattle anytime soon. I dont blame her though. Its always been my dream city to retire and die in. I lived there for one yr back in the late 80s and worked downtown taking a Ferry to work. What a life.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #69
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Obviously, the woman isnt leaving Seattle anytime soon. I dont blame her though. Its always been my dream city to retire and die in. I lived there for one yr back in the late 80s and worked downtown taking a Ferry to work. What a life.
Seattle is amazing I love it

Old 03-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #70
StrictlyExotics
Prettiest city in the country if you ask me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread