Hunter Jackson: Pleasure Doing Business - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
LV426
Hunter Jackson: Pleasure Doing Business

I ordered 3 sandfish skinks from Hunter and they were delivered in a timely manner according to my schedule, even with a mixup of payment on my part. They were packaged well and insulated. Unfortunately one was a DOA but the other two settled into their sand and were eating within a few hours. I immediately emailed Hunter about the DOA to which he promptly replied he would refund me the cost. Mind you it's a pittance, only $9, but what impressed me was his immediate response and offer of a refund. He didn't even ask for a pic of the DOA although I did offer. Hunter responded that he hoped the DOA would not scare me away from future business but I assured him that isn't the case at all. In fact if everyone responded like Hunter there would be no need for the BOI.

Old 08-27-2006, 12:36 AM   #2
varnyard
I have not had the pleasure of dealing with Hunter, I have talked to him a few times. He seems to be a great guy, I would not hesitate to do business with him.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:15 AM   #3
hunterjackson
I appreciate it, both of you. The money order is in the mail Rachel!
Hunter Jackson

Old 08-29-2006, 06:46 PM   #4
regius13
I purchased 2 breeder female BPs from Hunter and i couldnt have asked for anything more. Both animals are GREAT. Aweosme feeders and were in great health. 100%, 4 stars or what ever you wanna say.

Old 11-16-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
tejasranger
Thumbs up Hunter went above and beyond

I just completed a deal with Hunter for a Baby Redfoot. I emailed him around 2:30 pm asking if he could ship same day(I really put him on the spot). He got it out by FedEx less than 2 hrs after first contact. He exhibits some amazing customer service and I won't forget him in the future. He deserves your business.

Old 11-16-2006, 03:31 PM   #6
hunterjackson
Bob,
I appreciate the kind words. Bob was quick with payment, a truly great customer. I would NEVER hesitate to do business with him again. Thank you for your business!
Hunter jackson

Old 02-04-2007, 09:09 AM   #7
dingogirl66
I talked to Hunter for about a month before I met him at The Reptile Show in Atlanta. I am very happy with the Russian Tortoise I got and the quality treatment from Hunter. He is definitely a man of his word and very trustworthy. Thanks again Hunter "Agnes" is doing great!!! Pleasure to do business with.
Jolene

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!