cute baby chimpanzee for you - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
jennifer555
cute baby chimpanzee for you

Cute baby chimpanzee monkey for sale Most monkeys do not make for good pets, but Jessy may have been the exception. Jessy has got her winning personality and then some! Personality-wise, she might not only be the best monkey we have have ever had - but the best we have ever seen. Born on December 24, 2008, Bella has turned out to be very strong. She was one the best eaters we have ever had (some babies don't take the bottle very well). Best of all, she is very sweet, loves her Daddy, and has one of the most even temperaments of any monkey we have ever raised. Even with pain from teething, she never cries or fusses and goes in and out of her box as she sees fit! This beautiful little girl likes to chew fingers, suck her thumb, and play with toys! She never cries when it is time for bed and doesn't tear things. She loves to play, give kisses, and snuggle up for a quick nap. She's a bona-fide cutie! interested person should contact for more details.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
james tarpey
i didnt know?

i didnt know you could legally import chimps from cameroon africa. interesting. when she grows up, will i catch her on my computer trying to get americans to send her money via western union for animals that dont exhist?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
SPJ
Chimps are not monkeys.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
Helenthereef
Wanna bet that her Daddy died recently leaving her with 2.5 BIilion dollars she'd like you to help bank?

Old 07-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
crazylady1193
"likes to chew fingers" ?????????

Old 07-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
james tarpey
i hate these people so much!!

these cameroon scams are so bad and when reading these things, i think its hysterical that anyone is stupid enough to send them money, their english is usually the worst( this one is actually pretty good when compared to some i have read, but man!!....i would love to actually fly to cameroon and station myself outside the western union office where they ask for the money to be sent, when they come to pick up the money, id love to throw them in the trunk and take them to a motel where i would then tattoo their entire face with horrible words and images. after that i would then sell the tape on the internet and im sure there are enough victims of these scum bags who would pay good money to see these thieves tortured and tattooed so the whole world can see who they are..too bad this would be illegal and i have to worry about going to jail for giving someone what they deserve, someone who lives in some shitty third world country whos government is prob in on the scam. dont these africans understand that the reason why they live like animals, in a country run by animals, is because they insist on behaving like animals?? i think its hysterical that these people are viewed as victims and our country gives them tons of money in aid every year. is it a coincidence that basically every country in africa is a nightmare to live in? that place is a hell hole and thats even after us and the rest of the world dump tons of food, medicine and money there, could you imagine if they were expected to " take care of themselves" like every other civilized nation? oh my god!!! if its like that after us taking care of them, its scary to think what would happen if they were expected to feed themselves....i imagine that they would just starve.. one of the richest continents on the planet and they would just starve because they cant govern themselves..its laughable.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
animalover2005
Notice how the chimps name is Jessie...then Bella...lol

Old 07-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
james tarpey
i didnt notice that, thats funny..theres a lot of weird things youll read on these posts...iv seen them claim to be usda facility( when they arnt in the us) and iv heard them claim that their monkeys come from a champion bloodline and they are agility trained, lol...these people must have no idea what they are saying, they must just copy dog ads and replace them with more in demand animals. id seriously love someone to post who actually sent these people money . id love to know what the hell you were thinking..i know some of the ads seem too good to be true but thats because they are...iv seen hyacinth macaws for sale @ 500 bucks for a pair, lol..that alone should cause you to laugh.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by james tarpey View Post
iv seen hyacinth macaws for sale @ 500 bucks for a pair
If ANYONE sent someone money thinking they would get a pair of hyacinths for $500, they deserve to lose their money.
No one is going to sell them for that amount. You can't even get a pair of blue and gold for that price.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #10
james tarpey
yes, youre totally correct, but this is so common, they must be fooling someone.correct? or else they wouldnt do it...i wonder if there is a way to make their life hell...i know no one is going to arrest them in their own country but i have the week off so since i have nothing to do, i can spend some time messing with them if you guys know a way...any hour i waste of theirs is an hour the internet is free of these losers..if a lot of us did it, then perhaps it would no longer pay to scam people..anyway, anyone have an ideas what i can do to mess with them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
chimpanzees