NORTHEAST OHIO VENOMOUS REPTILE EXPO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-30-2008, 02:33 AM   #1
capplegate
NORTHEAST OHIO VENOMOUS REPTILE EXPO

NORTHEAST OHIO VENOMOUS REPTILE EXPO

NORTHEAST OHIO REPTILE EXPO
Ohio's ONLY "Hot" Show
DATE: May 31, 2008,9am-4pm. BUY! SELL! TRADE!
Venomous & Non-Venomous Reptiles, Amphibians & Invertebrates. Everything for the beginner & advanced hobbyist! Rodents/feeders, cages/housing, supplies, books, merchandise & more!
Admission $5, free parking, food & drinks available
LOCATION: Ashtabula County Fairgrounds Expo Building, 127 N. Elm St., Jefferson, Ohio 44047. INFO/TABLES: (440) 994-9679, reptileexpo@windstream.net

www.freewebs.com/reptileexpo

Who's going? I will be vending!! Come see us!

Old 01-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
Gary O
I will be vending as always. Will is sending me flyers and what not for all the other shows I go too.

It is a very fun show guys. Support the only hot show in OHIO!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #3
capplegate
He is doing the same here, they sent me forms and flyers out Monday. No way Gary will be there?? lol

As Gary said come support the only HOT show in Ohio!!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
Gary O
I am going to try to bring some nice hot stuff. Maybe find a way to bring my Boomer to put on Display. Just a very very touchy snake lol.

Can not wait bro. I have fun at this show everytime I go. Will does a great job with it.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:15 AM   #5
capplegate
It is a great show! I can't wait either, I am ready to go now!! I am sure I will have some cool hots to sell at this show. All the cool ones I had at the last show were mine and not for sale. lol

I am sure I will see you a few times before then, but looking forward to seeing you there Gary.

If the Boomer decides to be nice bring it! lol

Old 02-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #6
chaosad
Chaos reptiles and supply will be there. The last show didnt have many people through the door so if the word gets out about a new hot show I am sure that will all change.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!