Whats up? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Scramblermike
Whats up?

Hello,
I have not been using the web site very long and have a question I hope somebody can answer. I have post 5 pic's with like 325 KB used of space allowed by the page. But recently I can not seem to upload any more files. Is it that I have been blocked somehow or is everybody having problems uploading images? Thanks Mike

Old 11-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
hhmoore
Are you trying to upload pics into the photo gallery, or into the forums? Registered members have a limit of 100KB in the photogallery, and 2000KB in the forums.

What is the message shown when you cannot upload the pics?

If all else fails, you can always use an online photo storage (ie photobucket) and just post the IMG code. That actually has some benefits, since you can put the picture within the body of the post, add more text, put in another pic, maybe include a description, add another pic (you get the idea)...whereas by attaching them, they just all show up at the end of the post. Also, you aren't limited to the number of images you can post in a thread in that manner (you can only attach 4 pics per post)

Old 11-14-2007, 10:33 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramblermike
Hello,
I have not been using the web site very long and have a question I hope somebody can answer. I have post 5 pic's with like 325 KB used of space allowed by the page. But recently I can not seem to upload any more files. Is it that I have been blocked somehow or is everybody having problems uploading images? Thanks Mike

Unless Rich changed this recently. You have a total of 2000 kilobytes to use as a registered member in attachments.

Attachments- 2000 kilobytes
Upload photos limit in photo gallery- 100 kilobytes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!