Terry Parks...Awesome and Great Guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2003, 07:17 PM   #1
uf_g8or
Terry Parks...Awesome and Great Guy!!!

Well, I bought a pair of leucistic Texas ratsnakes from Terry Parks and absolutely love them!! Terry is one of the most professional and honest people I've ever talked to or done business with! He represented his animals extremely well and I was more than satisfied with my purchase. They came well packaged and extremely healthy. He even sent his original receipt with the original breeder of the leucistics. He was extremely fast to answer any and all questions I had and his number one concern was the live arrival and health of the snakes!!

I will definitely be buying from Terry Parks again!! He is highly recommended!!

Thanks Terry!!!

Michael Rehker

Old 06-05-2004, 05:43 PM   #2
carl3
I just wanted to add my recent experience too...

I just purchased several Bairds rat snakes from Terry and I couldn't be happier. Terry is definitely one of the best in the business as far as I'm concerned. I did a search for Terry and this was the first post I found to add comments to. Anyway, without repeating everything in the above message, I'll let these pics speak for themselves... Don't hesitate if thinking of buying from Terry. Without a doubt, he'll definitely get my business again.

Old 03-20-2005, 09:45 AM   #3
KelliH
Bad Bad Person

Terry is NOT a good guy. PLease read this thread-
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=terry+parks
before dealing with him.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #4
nicolai
Hey kelliH...

Isn't it nice to see that he has built a good reputation selling your bairds rat snakes offpring and not share the spoils with you?
Too bad another guy is headed down the wrong path.

Tery>>>>

Old 03-20-2005, 03:13 PM   #5
cthulhu77
Greed is a terrible thing...especially when he touts them as his speciality, when it turns out they were raised to breeding age by someone else...very, very lame.
greg

Old 03-20-2005, 09:20 PM   #6
DAV6969
Terry is alright by me!!

Terry has shown his generosity & professional expertise verbally on several of our phone conversations we've had,over the last year,& has exhibited a decent reputation amonst elaphe breeders that I personally know,even though we've never met.I put my trust in Terry to a point where I actually purchased a nice group of adult elaphe breeders to help him & another friend of mine in a debt altercation that was resolved with my purchase,& decided to leave the animals bought in the breeding loan care of Terry.I also sent Terry a nice group of texas bairdi,e.meahlmorum & black pine adults to cool down & breed this year.I hope my trust & intuition will result in a successful breeding loan between us so we can remain friends.I feel Terry needs just cause by proving himself on this breeding loan & will keep his word.So lets give him a chance to prove himself before y'all bash him so he can keep up his reputation.GO TERRY!!....Dave Powell,hollywood,fl.

Old 03-20-2005, 09:29 PM   #7
Wilomn
dave, have you even READ this thread?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=66341

Were I you I'd be more worried over whether or not MY snakes were even ALIVE, much less going to breed this year.

The condition in which Kelli recieved them, the fact that he LIED about how many he was shipping back and his TOTAL lack of backbone in explaining what happened means NOTHING to you?

I'd be REAL careful who you back here. I can understand not wanting to irritate someone who may well have sold your animals or just not be taking proper care of them, but you seem a bit over enthusiastic.

Have you seen recent pics of your snakes? Do you know if terry has sold any snakes that bore more than casual resemblance to the snakes you have on breeding loan with him? THESE are the pertinant questions here.

Old 03-20-2005, 09:30 PM   #8
cthulhu77
One should hope so...if not, he is guilty of selling merchandise that was not his (theft), and severe mistreatment of animals...I hope that it all turns out to be some sort of fixable situation, but in view of the silence of one party, it seems a little far-fetched, don't you think?
greg

Old 03-20-2005, 09:33 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV6969
I actually purchased a nice group of adult elaphe breeders to help him & another friend of mine in a debt altercation .
Yes but did you buy Kelli's snakes.

Old 03-20-2005, 09:33 PM   #10
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV6969
I actually purchased a nice group of adult elaphe breeders to help him & another friend of mine in a debt altercation
Seems that this may be the answer to the question here. Now it is revealed that he had financial problems. Wouldn't that go right along with his actions as reported by Kelli and the suspicion that he sold snakes that didn't belong to him?

It also seems that Terry has harmed his own reputation enough and doesn't need any help at all. Read http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=66341.

Perhaps he should show up here and explain himself, particularly the snakes he "sold" that may have belonged to someone else and the condition of the ones he returned. So long as he does not defend himself here the accusations against him are unimpeached.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!