Bad Guy Chris from Omega Pythons has 2 faces!! BEWARE!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #11
Omega Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemanward View Post
You are absolutely right.......it is typical BS that bitter guys think they can use against me and my snake breeding hobby.
Chris

I wasn't taking sides regarding the threads, I was pointing out that all 4 threads including yours were typical B.O.I. B.S.
I have nothing against any of you who posted on those threads, it was just my opinion of all 4 threads

Robert Ward
Never said you took my side......but at least you read the forums and understand how foolish they were and that makes me happy. I only reply to postings and I never started one....but somehow I have to defend my self.
I know as shouldn't have reply to any of them cause I fell in the same level with my accusers but.......some times can't controll my self....lol

Old 03-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemanward
The B.O.I. is supposed to be used to inform other of real bad business dealing where someone really got ripped off, not just to attack individuals and call each other names.
If the moderators can't run this B.O.I. properly then it should be shut down

Come on people let's get it together.
Mr Ward,
You have been a member of this site long enough to know that we don't judge the merit of BOI threads, nor do we take action on them except in the enforcement of the rules for posting...and very rarely does that involve removing posts.
If you have any other comments about the moderation team, I suggest you refrain from making disruptive, off topic posts here; and, instead, utilize the forum designed for such discussions - the Fauna Feedback Forum.

Old 03-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #13
Omega Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Could either/both of you post all possible emails?
Was it a Lesser or a Lesser Bee...? Kinda important...
Could one of you post pics of the snake?

Chris since you brought it up...who is the breeder that had the problem with his dog? Please post any proof.
To: hookedonbrowns@live.com
Subject: RE: Lesser.......
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:05:36 -0400

Hey there,
Sorry i will still not post the name of that breeder in public but i can send you in private all the info.
Here are some of my emails between me and John in regards the LESSER female. Tell me how and in what way im a bully and threaten to put him on BOI as he stated in his feedback on Reptiles Canada????????

Hey John,
You are right there is no obligaton to do what i ask...however you do have an obligation to do what you promised(2000gr by breeding season)...and bottom line is that you traded a snake that doesn't eat. You also tried to sell me a yelowbelly which i was told from many breeders that it was a normal!!!!!
I will be ok with the lesser since you are not willing to stand behind the animals you are selling but i will make sure i will tell everybody of the outcome of our deal.
Take care John.

www.omegapythons.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: omega.pythons@live.ca
Subject: RE: Lesser.......
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 13:58:03 -0400

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear she is not eating yet.

Regarding your for the reversal of the deal, not going to happen.
I have been in contact with several of the larger breeders I know,
explained the situation. They all agree that there is no obligation on my part to do what you ask.
I will if you like, take her back and get her eating for you again.
That is all I am willing to do. I will not replace her, nor reverse the trade. I could not do this anyway since I no longer have the Clown

regards
John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: hookedonbrowns@live.com
Subject: Lesser.......
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 02:52:47 -0400

Hey John,
Sorry to bother you again but when we did the trade you told me that the lesser girl will be 2000gr for breeding......well the breeding season starts in a month and not only she hasn't eat yet but she lost 50gr and now she is 1600gr.
It's been a month and a half and she hasn't eat even once and she will not be ready to breed even in 2013!!!!! I sold a female lesser (to a guy in Edmonton) that didn't eat for 2 months and i had to sent him a pair of calicos to make things right.
I don't want to be an asshole but i don't want her anymore. No hard feelings but you can provide me with another female of equal value or i can get the clown back.
Regards
Chris

Old 03-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #14
snakemanward
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Mr Ward,
You have been a member of this site long enough to know that we don't judge the merit of BOI threads, nor do we take action on them except in the enforcement of the rules for posting...and very rarely does that involve removing posts.
If you have any other comments about the moderation team, I suggest you refrain from making disruptive, off topic posts here; and, instead, utilize the forum designed for such discussions - the Fauna Feedback Forum.
The point I'm trying to make is that the forum is NOT being used for what's it's desighned for, it's being used to bash people. I guess nobody here sees that.

Robert Ward

Old 03-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #15
bmm
Not for or against anyone here, because I could care less.... but since when did people start selling snakes with promises or buying snakes expectations of getting a specific size by a certain date? It doesn't work that way, or at least it didn't when I started keeping reptiles. Feeding should be promised, sure. But to say or expect a specific weight by a specific date? These are live animals. Alive.

Whatever. Guess things have changed.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #16
Omega Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmm View Post
Not for or against anyone here, because I could care less.... but since when did people start selling snakes with promises or buying snakes expectations of getting a specific size by a certain date? It doesn't work that way, or at least it didn't when I started keeping reptiles. Feeding should be promised, sure. But to say or expect a specific weight by a specific date? These are live animals. Alive.

Whatever. Guess things have changed.
sorry for the misunderstanding......is not the promise of an estimate weight in a certain amount of time...is the promise of that snake being such a good eater that would reach that size in a shorter time!!!!
That snake hasn't eat since September last year and she is less than 1450grams.....thats my problem....not the promise to gain 400grams in 2 months.(by the way a promise is a promise...if can't keep a promise dont promise)
Thanks again

Old 03-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #17
bmm
No offense to you at all...but that is exactly my point. It's a live animal. Things happen that don't involve humans and are no ones fault. The animal is moved and in the new situation doesn't start feeding as well or as quickly as a snake from someone else. That is called dealing with livestock. Just because your past 85 balls have started eating within a week of being at your place, doesn't mean the 86th will nor does that mean #86 is going to be a bad breeder or feeder once it's acclimated. Now if you think a person was lying about an animal ever feeding at all, or a snake is sent and it's skin and bones. Another issue! But a snake that's 1500 grams has obviously been feeding very well and healthy at some point. But it's a live animal and with that comes variables, and it's sad to see people pinning those very natural normal variables on each other.

I was only commenting because I cannot believe these animals are now seen as lesser products (to the point it gets posted on the BOI) if they do not do things exactly by the book, grow like the person thinks they should, and breed when they person wants them to breed.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #18
bmm
To be clear I am not saying you are in the wrong or in the right. Just stating that it's almost comical that people are now BOI'ing each other because someone told them a live animal would grow or eat at a certain pace. Sounds like normal stuff to me. Good day to all.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #19
kane
Hi i got a fire from snakeman13 that he told me it was a enchi but he did offer to fix it so he is a good guy to deal with but jonh i'm still waiting for my Positive feedback from i gave you one and you send you would do the same was up with that lol.
les

Old 03-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #20
kane
Oh and i forgot to say the fire eats like a pig
les

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!