Inquiry Matt Korhonen - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
Gypsy
Question Matt Korhonen

I would like to buy a couple snakes from this guy but he's not been prompt with his email replies. Does anyone know or done business iwith him?

Old 08-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
Reptile Kings
Never heard of him.

I'd take his lack of timely email replies as a red flag. But that's just me..

Old 08-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
Shouganai
All I know is that he works for Little Ray's Reptile zoo here in Ottawa. I've also had issues getting him to respond to emails, but that was a number of years ago.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
NicMartin
I've spoken to him many times over the years. Last I heard he travelled a lot with the zoos outreach program. I have never bought anything directly from him but he's always been friendly and helpful

Old 08-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
iceman11
I have purchased from Matt, in Feb 2010.
I purchased 6 hatching hog nose, and shipped from eastern Ontario to BC.

All animals were in good health, he gave me a great deal. I was very pleased with the transaction. I would purchase from him again.

Andrew Aitken

Old 08-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
Shouganai
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicMartin View Post
I've spoken to him many times over the years. Last I heard he travelled a lot with the zoos outreach program. I have never bought anything directly from him but he's always been friendly and helpful
I would imagine that he does travel a lot- the zoo does a lot of work all across the country. It is entirely possible he is not able to access his emails while traveling.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #7
reptilerob99
Great animals and would buy off of him again. Yes if he in on the road will not get back to you fast sometimes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!