Inquiry Fusion Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
jon1985
Fusion Exotics

Hello everyone,

I am looking at purchasing a green tree python from Fusion Exotics. I have never dealt with these guys before so I thought I would come here and see what people have to say.

Let me know if you have dealt with them, what you bought/sold to them, how the transaction went, and most importantly the condition of the animals.

Thanks

Old 08-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
Reptile Kings
We've shipped for Benson K (Fusion Exotics) from Ottawa, and it went very smoothly. He was very organized and on the ball.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
Shouganai
This is the only thread on here, they came to a favorable agreement in the end, however. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=benson+kung

Old 09-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
burgore
Hey mate!

I bought a CBB Northern Emerald tree boa from them back in april 2012. I kinda took a risk like you are doing by buying such a pricy animal from a breeder I never heard but ended up really surprised by the quality of the animals he brought me to chose from. All snakes seemed in very good health and I had the tough decision to choose between 3 little ETB babies. The transaction went smoothly.. I was planning on getting one for a long time and contacted him as soon as I saw the ad. I was able to meet him the same day at a shopping mall in ottawa to check them out and immediately fell for one and decided to take it home the same day. I found the price of the animal was reasonable for the quality and the rarity of this type of snake in the Ottawa area. The only negative thing I found was that his animals weren't fully established.. so it took me a little while to put it on a regular feeding schedule and so.. but hey.. who doesn't expect a little bit of challenges when buying a tree snake. Since then, it has been eating and defecating like a champ! She is now almost totally green now and weighting close to 75g.. got her she was only 26g..

I'd say if you thoroughly verify the animal before buying it as you would usually do for every snakle and have a herp vet check it out and run proper testing you should be fine. If you don't already have a herp vet i'd recommend Dr Auger at the Carling Animal Hospital. He knows his stuff as he has been keeping snakes for a long time and the prices are fairly good compared to other places.

Good luck to you my friend!

Old 09-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
jon1985
I ended up picking up a large female GTP from him. After inspecting it before purchase I didnt see any mites, however after 2 days in QT there was a huge mite outbreak. Not sure if she was cleaned off or just between adults.

Anyways, mites treated now and she looks great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!