For Sale Animal plastic t8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 08-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #1
Samsung
Animal plastic t8

I have a brand new animal plastics t8 With lock brand new unopened with a vivarium electronic 40watt heat panel also brand new, both are unopened never used or tooken out of its original box. Also have a used helix dbs-1000 and it work as it should never had any issues with it at all. I ended up ordering from animal plastic but it took 5 weeks to get here and I ended up buying from a local guy so I nolonger need it and don’t feel like building it sealing it when the one I bought is literally the same thing( the only difference is the air vents and the locks) selling as a package deal will not separate anything. Local buy will not ship price is non-negotiable asking 350.00.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!