Day 52 killin me!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Frenchy89
Day 52 killin me!!!

These eggs are in day 52 and have hactching dimples and are ready to pip any time. The anticipation is killing me. 1st clutch of ball pythons ever.

The pairing was SPIDER x FIRE
5 eggs total all good

MOM (spider)

The 2 eggs out Of her coils were and are still doin well

DAD (fire)

Eggs on Day 1

And today Day 52

Will post update when they pip or I give in and cut them

Old 07-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
garweft
Close 'em up and don't look again till Saturday. I bet you you can't.....

Old 07-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Frenchy89
Ive thought about that lol but i just know i wont be able to wait. I plan on cutting sat if they arent out before then as soon as the 1st one goes they all get cut. I know i can wait to cut as saturday is my mothers bday and just happens to be day 57 so i wont cut unless they start goin before.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #4
pythons&falcons
Dude, once I hit day 45 it's so freaking hard. I feel your pain! Congrats on the first clutch - that's a great first pairing!

Old 07-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #5
Haifisch
CONGRATS! Best of luck

Old 07-31-2012, 01:39 AM   #6
snakejems reptiles
if mine, they would of been cut on day 49-50,, nothing less for me thou...good luck

Old 07-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
LadyOhh
Good luck! Patience...

Old 07-31-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
AnimalMan1981
Got a question maybe some of you can answer....I noticed the dimpling in the pics that were about to hatch, I am working with my first clutch as well, but am only in about the first week or so of incubation...6 great looking healthy eggs, incubator set up from a mini fridge, etc... However humidity has read a bit high (95%) usually, I know between 88-90% is preferable...point being I have started to notice some SLIGHT dimpling of one or two of the eggs, is this normal? Biggest dimple is about the size of a quarter or so....my substrate is perlite with the proper water ratio, and the plastic light rack thing in it to keep the eggs elevated above the substrate....does this mean I still need more humidity? Or is the egg dimpling normal? Any help would be appreciated!! And congrats on your clutch of eggs, and nice pairing, thumbs up for good odds!!

Nick

Old 08-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #9
Frenchy89
Im no expert this is my 1st clutch ever!!! None of my eggs got dimple till day 35 ish before day 30 id be worried

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!