Fauna Facebook Page - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-13-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
Question Fauna Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/FaunaClassifieds/timeline

Is this legit? Who's running it?

I was invited to the page the other day, but can't find any info here on Fauna about it?

Old 03-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
You found it!
Yes, that is the official Fauna Facebook page, set up and maintained by mod staff/webslave.
We were still working on making the announcement but since you posted, this is as good a spot as any.

Fauna is pleased to announce our Facebook page. Please feel free to like and share.

or should I say...

Old 03-13-2015, 01:22 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
O, good! Glad I wasn't nuts!

Might want to add something on there about Rich and the Fauna mods running it in the About section otherwise you'll have others like me being suspicious!

Good to see Fauna on Facebook though! I like the featured ads being posted too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!