Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 162 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:13 AM   #1611
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
If you look up the word "biased" in the Dictionary, your picture is there, Mike. Or Ming. Or whatever fake name you have this week.
Not to disagree with your point nor to derail, but it is neither uncommon nor unheard of for individuals of Asian descent to use more western names in business, particularly when dealing with business dominated by western individuals. In fact, Ty himself is doing so: his name is Taesoon, but he goes by Ty. I believe this is done primarily to make communication easier rather than stumble over name pronunciation and spelling issues. Ming to Mike is not that far or even strange a stretch, but as Fauna requires your real legal name, putting 'Ming' when he goes by Mike in usual business makes perfect sense to me and doesn't really apply as 'fake' in this instance.

I used to work in the gaming industry and this is fairly common there as well - so I don't think that was or is a case of anyone trying to mislead. Just thought I'd clarify this.

But I agree on pretty much everything else you said.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:52 AM   #1612
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Not to disagree with your point nor to derail, but it is neither uncommon nor unheard of for individuals of Asian descent to use more western names in business, particularly when dealing with business dominated by western individuals. In fact, Ty himself is doing so: his name is Taesoon, but he goes by Ty. I believe this is done primarily to make communication easier rather than stumble over name pronunciation and spelling issues. Ming to Mike is not that far or even strange a stretch, but as Fauna requires your real legal name, putting 'Ming' when he goes by Mike in usual business makes perfect sense to me and doesn't really apply as 'fake' in this instance.

I used to work in the gaming industry and this is fairly common there as well - so I don't think that was or is a case of anyone trying to mislead. Just thought I'd clarify this.

But I agree on pretty much everything else you said.
David knows this, he and OP likes to do this to try to discredit me. Asian biased people do this crap all the time. This is just light anti-Asian racism. When David is from Kentucky, what do you expect? When he is not out at trump rallies in, he is here supporting OP with her alternative truths.

Ty admitted he did not produce any albino t- tegus, he did produce albino t+ tegus. We have already established that t+ tegus are also ALBINO TEGUS. So when he said he will send OP an Albino Tegu produced by him after OP complained to him that OP didn't want one by anybody else, he said he would send OP one that he produced, which means a t+ albino tegu. But OP just did not understand this. This maybe why OP said Ty called OP "uneducated."

Ty never had to communicate that he is sending OP a t+ albino tegu because all he had to do was communicate to you that he is sending you an albino tegu that he produced. Like we said before, an t+ albino tegu produced by him is an albino tegu. OP like any others points out that Ty says like the one in the photo, yes sending you an albino tegu just like the albino tegu in the picture. Like he said, he was being short with the OP, there is nothing wrong with being short after dealing with a difficult customer.

OP claims "when shipping live animals the receiver has to be home. So when TOLD ME I will ship it on Monday I would have needed to be here. He should have asked what a good day to ship was as well. " but OP never even had any discussion in any of the screen shots of any days that that she was available to receive the Tegu. If OP does, please post them.

The fact here remains that Ty Parks in all good faith attempted to give OP an albino Tegu that was produced by himself. While the OP refused to give Ty Park an address to ship. OP claims she is "telling the truth that I won a raffle for a albino tegu or 3000 and never received it."

Ty Parks made an attempt to honor his raffle by attempting to ship an albino Tegu to OP. But instead of giving Ty a chance to honor the terms, with two days left on the deadline, OP sues Ty in small claims court.

I hammer this point again:

WHEN TY PARKS TOLD OP THAT HE IS SENDING OP AN ALBINO TEGU THAT WAS PRODUCED BY HIMSELF (PROVED IN OP's SCREENSHOTS), AND OP REFUSED TO GIVE ADDRESS OR HAD ANY DISCUSSION WITH HIM ON SHIPPING DATES, I believe OP refused the prize. And OP thought (very poorly mistakenly) that OP can collect your money by suing Ty in small claims court. I think 2 months later when things were not looking good for OP in small claims court, OP decided to post this diatribe on Fauna against Ty.

This little diatribe that OP posted here is unlike any other honest BOI of any seller. I can't think of any other BOI here that trolls the "seller's" facebook page, I can't think of any other BOI where the "seller" attempted in all good faith to send the "buyer" what the "seller" promised.

At the end of the day, when the Ty attempted to send OP an Albino Tegu produced by himself, the OP refused to give Ty an shipping address or talk a alterative ship date before the end of a deadline. All Ty got was being sued in small claims court.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:57 AM   #1613
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

What you laughing at? "Big Time Reptiles?" If you are really big time reptiles, do you have to call yourself big time reptiles?

I think he did you a favor not sending you any female barkeri, you would still be sitting on your babies right now. $300 bucks for the ugliest iguana species out there. With their limp spikes.

Old 05-13-2017, 11:47 AM   #1614
Sugarhedgie
Turtle man you say " he and OP likes to do this to try to discredit me. Asian biased people do this crap all the time. This is just light anti-Asian racism"

I have NEVER said anything about Aisans,.. so please post truth !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
David knows this, he and OP likes to do this to try to discredit me. Asian biased people do this crap all the time. This is just light anti-Asian racism. When David is from Kentucky, what do you expect? When he is not out at trump rallies in, he is here supporting OP with her alternative truths.

Ty admitted he did not produce any albino t- tegus, he did produce albino t+ tegus. We have already established that t+ tegus are also ALBINO TEGUS. So when he said he will send OP an Albino Tegu produced by him after OP complained to him that OP didn't want one by anybody else, he said he would send OP one that he produced, which means a t+ albino tegu. But OP just did not understand this. This maybe why OP said Ty called OP "uneducated."

Ty never had to communicate that he is sending OP a t+ albino tegu because all he had to do was communicate to you that he is sending you an albino tegu that he produced. Like we said before, an t+ albino tegu produced by him is an albino tegu. OP like any others points out that Ty says like the one in the photo, yes sending you an albino tegu just like the albino tegu in the picture. Like he said, he was being short with the OP, there is nothing wrong with being short after dealing with a difficult customer.

OP claims "when shipping live animals the receiver has to be home. So when TOLD ME I will ship it on Monday I would have needed to be here. He should have asked what a good day to ship was as well. " but OP never even had any discussion in any of the screen shots of any days that that she was available to receive the Tegu. If OP does, please post them.

The fact here remains that Ty Parks in all good faith attempted to give OP an albino Tegu that was produced by himself. While the OP refused to give Ty Park an address to ship. OP claims she is "telling the truth that I won a raffle for a albino tegu or 3000 and never received it."

Ty Parks made an attempt to honor his raffle by attempting to ship an albino Tegu to OP. But instead of giving Ty a chance to honor the terms, with two days left on the deadline, OP sues Ty in small claims court.

WHEN TY PARKS TOLD OP THAT HE IS SENDING OP AN ALBINO TEGU THAT WAS PRODUCED BY HIMSELF (PROVED IN OP's SCREENSHOTS), AND OP REFUSED TO GIVE ADDRESS OR HAD ANY DISCUSSION WITH HIM ON SHIPPING DATES, I believe OP refused the prize. And OP thought (very poorly mistakenly) that OP can collect your money by suing Ty in small claims court. I think 2 months later when things were not looking good for OP in small claims court, OP decided to post this diatribe on Fauna against Ty.

This little diatribe that OP posted here is unlike any other honest BOI of any seller. I can't think of any other BOI here that trolls the "seller's" facebook page, I can't think of any other BOI where the "seller" attempted in all good faith to send the "buyer" what the "seller" promised.

At the end of the day, when the Ty attempted to send OP an Albino Tegu produced by himself, the OP refused to give Ty an shipping address or talk a alterative ship date before the end of a deadline. All Ty got was being sued in small claims court.
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2017, 11:50 AM   #1615
Sugarhedgie
Here...
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2017, 12:18 PM   #1616
Lucille
Michelle:

I hope you understand that Turtle Man is intentionally pushing you and trying to goad you into making a mistake. Be extremely careful of what you say.
In fact, I suggest you turn your energies to increasing publicity surrounding this issue, I believe that will be more fruitful than any back and forth with someone who in my opinion is not worth your time and who would be delighted if he could harm your efforts.

Old 05-13-2017, 01:31 PM   #1617
tegusaurus
Quote:

What a bunch of crap.

When people who have nothing better to blame their own failings on can't come up with a better excuse, they will play the race card as the reason for their own bad choices and lack of accomplishments.

I've looked at everything published about this issue and think I have a pretty good handle on the truth. I do not agree with your opinions at all, and will express mine here.

Ty Park did not handle this in good faith at all. He has plainly admitted that he purposely and deceitfully did not tell Michelle Cutler what he would be sending her. He all ready stated that he did not produce the blue albino tegus offered in the raffle, and could not get them from a different breeder, even if that would have been acceptable to the raffle winners. He already stated to Michelle that he would not send her a purple albino instead of a blue albino because the purples were worth much more. We can only assume that greed was behind Ty Park's statement, because he felt he could get more money for what he produced then he was expecting. He then stated that he would send Michelle and albino tegu that was just like the picture, which a reasonable person would take to mean the picture in the original raffle. Which seems to be impossible because of the other facts stated by Ty Park. So purposely withholding critical information, Ty Park then demands her shipping address. Michelle Cutler requests that critical information before providing a shipping address and date she would be available for delivery. Ty Park refuses to comply with providing that information.

The deadline as stated in the contract for the raffle for shipping was July 31. Once that date passed, Ty Park had failed to uphold his end of the contract, and then months later, Michelle Cutler had to filed suit, just as Ty Park had suggested she needed to do in order to get him to send her what she was owed. The secondary deadline mentioned is not relevant, as the raffle winner(s) were not legally obligated to accept it.

Then Michelle Cutler requests to have her lawsuit dismissed in MA because she discovered that the most she would be able to recover would be the money she paid for the raffle tickets. That also got Ty Park's frivolous countersuit (which he filed only because Michelle Cutler filed her suit) dismissed, but importantly WITH PREJUDICE.

So Ty Park then files his current frivolous lawsuit against Michelle Cutler for her doing nothing more than relaying the facts of this situation caused by Ty Parks own bullheadedness and purposeful deceit.

Ty Park is obviously a liar. He lied about the MA lawsuit and the manner that it was dismissed. He lied about either not being able to get the blue tegus, or he lied that what he was going to send to Michelle Cutler was going to look like the photo in the raffle. I have yet to see any accidental or purposeful lying from Michelle Cutler concerning this issue.

Any yet you can twist these facts to look completely opposite of what they really mean and expect people here to agree with you? Good luck finding a judge and jury who will agree with your cockeyed interpretation. I think the court will unanimously agree with my above shown opinion.

Old 05-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #1618
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
What you laughing at? "Big Time Reptiles?" If you are really big time reptiles, do you have to call yourself big time reptiles?

I think he did you a favor not sending you any female barkeri, you would still be sitting on your babies right now. $300 bucks for the ugliest iguana species out there. With their limp spikes.
WHAT????

You definitely have some major issues.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #1619
DavidBeard
Quote:
LOL.....You try to play the race card and then make sweeping generalizations based on where someone lives? Does the term "hypocritical" mean anything to you, Mike/Ming? The funny part is that you couldn't be more wrong.....I live in Louisville, Kentucky. The ONLY blue part of the state. I'm a lifelong Democrat/Liberal who voted for Obama both times and voted against Trump (who I believe to be a cancer and this country's worst elected official).

Try again, Mike.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:06 PM   #1620
FresnoTortoise

So OP tells Ty that she will check her schedule and get back to him, did OP ever get back to him? where is the date?

It appears rather than give Ty a date to ship and address, OP uses the time to get court papers ready to file a lawsuit a week later. YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE DEFENDANT A CHANCE TO FULFILL HIS PROMISE TO YOU.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu