Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 164 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:42 PM   #1631
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

So OP tells Ty that she will check her schedule and get back to him, did OP ever get back to him? where is the date?

It appears rather than give Ty a date to ship and address, OP uses the time to get court papers ready to file a lawsuit a week later. YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE DEFENDANT A CHANCE TO FULFILL HIS PROMISE TO YOU.
HE NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION NOW DID HE?????

Old 05-13-2017, 04:44 PM   #1632
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
As others have also stated or implied, I advise not taking the bait.

He is the chum not bait lol

Old 05-14-2017, 04:22 AM   #1633
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
HE NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION NOW DID HE?????
He didn't have to answer the "how many were in the clutch?" Did the raffle include term of letting winner know how many were in a clutch?

On 8/16 at 5:35 pm, Ty said he will "send u one I produced ok I was going to keep them all but I'll send one I produced." He said this after OP was not happy that Ty wanted to give her an albino tegu from another breeder. Sadly, OP did not pick up that he meant the purple t+ tegu. Since those are the only albino tegus he produced this year. Instead OP writes that "if I had known this was going to be shady and scammy I prob wouldn't have bought tix for the albino/blue" on 8/16 at 5:39 pm. INSTEAD OF READING AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT TY WROTE JUST 4 MINUTES AGO, OP STARTS THE INSULTS OF "shady and scammy."

On 8/16 at 6:38 he already warned OP "again u are getting nothing from me going forward except one baby albino tegu that will grow up to look like the one in the raffle photo. This is my last communication." On 10/6 he says "you have till midnight Saturday 10/8/16 to send me your shipping information. OP responded with "so I went and filed the papers. Court date is 11/8/2016."

Even after you told him this, one day later on 10/7 at 12:10 pm Ty says "you have till midnight Saturday" as a last reminder to get him your shipping address. These are all pulled from your post #12. These messages all show that Ty tried in very good faith to get OP the prize.

Old 05-14-2017, 04:33 AM   #1634
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
I agree with Lucille. The FresnoDisease is here to pull info. Do not post any other evidence. Talk all you want but leave out the entirety to your case. We know you are on the right side here and I'm sure you don't need anything else to meet the requirements of the BOI.....
Tim,

OP has already put everything out on the table in this post. She has also interpreted many things to her advantage based on Ty's posts on facebook. Has said that Ty lied to court on continuance, just a few pages back suggest that Ty lies to his followers on facebook.

Old 05-14-2017, 04:45 AM   #1635
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Tim,

OP has already put everything out on the table in this post. She has also interpreted many things to her advantage based on Ty's posts on facebook. Has said that Ty lied to court on continuance, just a few pages back suggest that Ty lies to his followers on facebook.

He was dishonest on most of his court papers and I have all the proof to back it. So keep trying whoever you are

Old 05-14-2017, 04:49 AM   #1636
FresnoTortoise
OP does like to hammer home that Ty's countersuit in MA was dismissed with prejudice. A lot has happened since then. On top of that do we even know why it was dismissed with prejudice. Was it voluntary? Was it involuntary?

"Then Michelle Cutler requests to have her lawsuit dismissed in MA because she discovered that the most she would be able to recover would be the money she paid for the raffle tickets. That also got Ty Park's frivolous countersuit (which he filed only because Michelle Cutler filed her suit) dismissed, but importantly WITH PREJUDICE"

Old 05-14-2017, 05:44 AM   #1637
Lucille
Quote:
OP does like to hammer home that Ty's countersuit in MA was dismissed with prejudice. A lot has happened since then. On top of that do we even know why it was dismissed with prejudice. Was it voluntary? Was it involuntary?

"Then Michelle Cutler requests to have her lawsuit dismissed in MA because she discovered that the most she would be able to recover would be the money she paid for the raffle tickets. That also got Ty Park's frivolous countersuit (which he filed only because Michelle Cutler filed her suit) dismissed, but importantly WITH PREJUDICE"
Again, this sounds like a paid assistant trying to entice a response for clarification for later court use.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:55 AM   #1638
Lucille
Quote:
OP has been turning energies to increasing publicity surrounding the issue, it has got her nothing but a lawsuit.
This is a rather slimy attempt to decrease the importance of the #1 factor that I feel will help Michelle: Increase publicity and awareness of this issue both here and elsewhere, in the reptile world and outside it too, so that more people can put pressure on Ty and the IRCF to do the right thing.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:00 AM   #1639
caffeinecynic
Quote:
David knows this, he and OP likes to do this to try to discredit me. Asian biased people do this crap all the time. This is just light anti-Asian racism. When David is from Kentucky, what do you expect? When he is not out at trump rallies in, he is here supporting OP with her alternative truths.
Not everyone has been exposed to this particular cultural difference, and though you answered it earlier in the thread, it was not widely discussed why you'd use Mike in common phrase yet Ming on Fauna.

My explanation was a clarification. Rich already addressed your race-baiting, so this will be my last reply to it: I very sincerely doubt anyone gives a crap about the color of your skin or the country you or your family may have originated from when there's so many better reasons to think little of you based on this thread alone.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:04 AM   #1640
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This is a rather slimy attempt to decrease the importance of the #1 factor that I feel will help Michelle: Increase publicity and awareness of this issue both here and elsewhere, in the reptile world and outside it too, so that more people can put pressure on Ty and the IRCF to do the right thing.
Lucille,

This is already in the court system. Time is over for that until it is settled in the court system. Now if by some miracle OP comes out clean in the defamation lawsuit, sure go out and increase publicity and awareness of the issue. Go take out a full page add in New York times.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu