Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 198 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #1971
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MesoCorney View Post
Come on, am I the only one who will get scolded? Well I will at least show a little respect to your position and drop the discussion of that subject on this thread. Lucille I will take your avoidance of my question as confirmation. This puts you on the same level as the TY PARK supporters you so begrudge. I can see this conversation is going no where productive, and i think that what makes the more vocal of you comfortable. I encourage any future reader to judge for themselves, but take the posts of some of the regulars with a boulder of salt. I leave you to your "discoveries".
You're one of several blind mice who have come along trying to spew nonsense and support for Ty, without having understood the facts of the situation or reading the entire thread. So no, you're not the only one.....you're just the latest.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:21 AM   #1972
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
So no, you're not the only one.....you're just the latest.
Exactly. There seems to be a group of people whose function is to criticize individuals or this site, anything to intentionally get the focus off of the thread topic, which as you can see from the title is
BAD GUY Ty Park

Michelle still does not have her advertised prize. There is no excuse for Ty's behavior, which is why some focus on other issues and try to take the conversation off topic.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #1973
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Hmm I am fairly sure I didn't say what my opinion was of it all, only what I heard said about it. Are defending this person purposefully being insulting, when I and another have tried to interject our opposing opinion respectfully? You are right everything here is speculation, but it certainly not good press when things like this are said on a national platform.
The problem is you seem to think Michelle's behavior should have reflected how YOU would have reacted in the same situation, rather than what her rights are.

For example, I have paid more than a sale price on an animal because I knew the person only had it listed low because they had to get rid of it quickly but I was actually looking for that particular morph. I paid the full price because I had budgeted to be able to do so for that morph so figured I'd be nice, knowing what it's like to be on the other side. So, since I did that... does that mean anyone who ever buys an animal on sale should pay full price if they are invoiced that way, since I decided to? Of course not!

YOUR expectations when entering into a lottery or raffle really have no impact on the rights and wrongs of this case. If Michelle wanted to make a donation to the charity she could of... she didn't... she entered TY'S raffle and won as per HIS terms, which he then decided he didn't have to follow. How could that possibly be seen as ok? If you won a million dollars in the lottery, and they only gave you 10$ because it was more than you paid for the ticket (so you should be happy right?) then you'd be ok with that?

Old 06-06-2017, 08:52 AM   #1974
Robert Walker
Quote:
How dare I have a different opinion, I must certainly deserves your condescension. It is comments like this that lead to an increasing segment of the hobby having little respect for the BOI. I was listening to a well known pod cast that compared the BOI to a pack of petulant children. You don't understand it because you are so far removed from the source. While some people have quite obviously spent a lot of time try to convict this guy it is mostly nothing more than speculation.
Anthony-
I read your previous comments with an open mind as I would hope most readers would. David offered a differing opinion than yours, fine. It obviously bothered you since you quoted him specifically. Red shows you addressing David, the rest is simply a side tangent that does nothing more than turn many others, including myself off to your comments. Rather than simply address the "individual", you begin the attack the site instead, a place where you were minutes earlier freely participating on.

Suggestion: Moving forward, try addressing the specific individual(s) versus a generic blanket jab at a site that allows all to comment, including yourself, you may find more success and an audience more receptive to your input.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2017, 10:14 AM   #1975
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
So if I purchase something from you and before you ship it, I find out you are a POS, and make my feelings known, then you are entitled to back out of the deal. Sounds childish and pathetic to me..
Childish and pathetic, maybe, but I if I was a POS, I probably would not care, and if I felt you were wrong, I would be very offended and want to terminate our dealings as soon as possible. , and in my opinion Michelle crossed the line with him.
Many have speculated what motivates Ty $$, tax write offs etc....What if his motivation is conservation, he was donating several thousand dollars worth of animals to a cause, and one of the winners calls him out as being a liar and dishonorable. I just feel that she destroyed any amicable feelings from him, thus the deadline (which she chose to ignore).
MesoCorney, it is important for people such as yourself to not fear posting you thoughts on this forum, sure there are some bullies that will try to intimidate you sometimes, but the BOI as a forum is far to important. Just remain respectful, and do not let them get to you.

Old 06-06-2017, 10:25 AM   #1976
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Childish and pathetic, maybe, but I if I was a POS, I probably would not care, and if I felt you were wrong, I would be very offended and want to terminate our dealings as soon as possible. , and in my opinion Michelle crossed the line with him.
Many have speculated what motivates Ty $$, tax write offs etc....What if his motivation is conservation, he was donating several thousand dollars worth of animals to a cause, and one of the winners calls him out as being a liar and dishonorable. I just feel that she destroyed any amicable feelings from him, thus the deadline (which she chose to ignore).
MesoCorney, it is important for people such as yourself to not fear posting you thoughts on this forum, sure there are some bullies that will try to intimidate you sometimes, but the BOI as a forum is far to important. Just remain respectful, and do not let them get to you.
I agree, both sides have equal right to post their opinion and not be treated badly for their opinion, I agree entirely. I don't however recall Michelle calling Ty a liar? I remember the post where he said he would give her one he produced (which he had already said wouldn't be possible) and she asked for pictures (likely knowing it was a lie, but never accusing him of lying... at least, from my recollection so I could be mistaken). If my recollection is correct, then Ty was upset that Michelle asked a question that suggested she knew he was lying? If he wasn't lying, her question would have had an easy answer so he shouldn't have gotten upset!

Old 06-06-2017, 11:12 AM   #1977
tim brophy
Casey Hulse,
I totally agree with you. There are two or three bullies here who lambast anyone expressing anything but total support for Michelle. It is really getting old. Furthermore, it is simply naive for folks to think Ty Park got involved in this raffle for business write offs. That write off would have been negligible. I applaud MesoCorney for speaking up, knowing the handful of bullies would smell blood and pounce.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 AM   #1978
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Casey Hulse,
I totally agree with you. There are two or three bullies here who lambast anyone expressing anything but total support for Michelle. It is really getting old. Furthermore, it is simply naive for folks to think Ty Park got involved in this raffle for business write offs. That write off would have been negligible. I applaud MesoCorney for speaking up, knowing the handful of bullies would smell blood and pounce.
Unless he is getting both the tax credit for the stated value of the donated prize AND the tax credit for the donations made to buy tickets, since people who bought tickets reported that they didn't get a tax receipt for their donation... Without knowing his finances, which are really none of our business, we have no way of knowing how much this does, or doesn't, save him at tax time. When it comes down to it, I don't believe Ty is doing it out of the goodness of his heart but that is my personal opinion and in all actuality I don't think WHY he did it should matter. He created the raffle and dictated the terms, why should he not be held to his terms?

Old 06-06-2017, 11:47 AM   #1979
tim brophy
Allison, if I were Ty Park I would have sent her the tegu and been done with her long ago, believe me. My problem is the handful of loudmouths on this thread who condemn anyone who does not agree with them.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:53 AM   #1980
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Casey Hulse,
on his FB posts I have been called numerous names, and was threatened.

Now His fb posts are public but conveniently (for him) only his friends can comment.

If someone doesn't agree or calls him out for only posting only a part of things (like the court dismissal) on his FB the comments usually get deleted, and the person gets blocked.

Some people aren't seeing the whole story.
they are only seeing one side!!

If they choose they can come here , see the whole story and they can even comment if they choose.
People here don't have the option of going and posting on his fb posts.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu