Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #81
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
smuggler.
Probably best to leave the purely ad hominem replies to those who can't really make any relevant points that aren't based entirely in personal dislike or blind adoration. When someone's bread is so clearly buttered on a certain side, I'd like to believe that it's abundantly obvious to most of those reading - regardless of any perceived karmic popularity contest results. It's simple enough to say that claims were made regarding the supposed content of FB messages and a need was felt for factual rebuttal of said claims.

Old 04-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #82
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
so childish....great way to turn the BOI in to facebook garbage.
No more childish than your abuse of caps regarding the word "assume". Does that not apply to being childish?

Old 04-22-2017, 08:50 PM   #83
fishhead1992
This thread did serve its intended purpose I believe. I have added several drama queen names to my "do not ever do business list", and those names don't include Jim Stelpflug or Michael Barrera. I have done business with Jim, and I can honestly say he is one of the best guys in this business. Anyone badmouthing Jim is only proving to everyone that knows anything about this industry, that they know absolutely nothing about this industry.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Old 04-22-2017, 08:58 PM   #84
fishhead1992
I also agree with the moderators that posts like this can be helpful for the reason I just mentioned. It's very helpful to me to know who will take situations they know nothing about, and twist them to try and make good people look bad. If that doesn't work they'll dig deeper to find another situation from years ago they know nothing about, and twist it to try and harm good people's reputations. The reason these types of posts can be good, is because those of us heavily involved in this tightly knit industry know BS when we see it. Especially when it's directed towards one of the most respected individuals in to industry.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Old 04-22-2017, 09:29 PM   #85
DavidBeard
I received a private message response from David Reid, and again he maintains that he got the Spectre from Jim, and nothing was mentioned about it belonging to Brock Wagner.

Does anyone know who Brock Wagner is, or could he come here and confirm or address any of this? Jim is being less than honest about several things in this thread, as I've already proved, and I suspect this is another.

Below is the PM reply from D. Reid:

Quote:
I am not sure I have heard anything about our deal, from Jim. I got a snake from him that when bred, was not what it was supposed to be...a snake that should have made a Super Stripe and instead made Ivories. He refused to do anything about it, saying he got the snake from someone else. When I contacted them, they gave me a trio of what were supposed to be what I originally was to get. Jim did nothing, and I would never do any business with him again. If I remember, he might have said something about my Het, but the siblings of that Het ALL proved out, so I chalked it up to sour grapes. I am pretty sure there is a thread with this info in it, but I am not as into Balls as I used to be...still have a nice collection, but busy with other stuff now too.

Old 04-22-2017, 11:06 PM   #86
Jim@SW
This pretty sums things up right here. You keep telling everyone you have been around 20 years, and claim to know just about everything. If you don't know who Brock Wagner is. This really shows your experience. Brock Wagner pretty much made all the early banana combos. Is is a major player in all the current popular projects such as sunset, scaleless, and rainbow. Actually he started his whole career with a very expensive lesser that did him very well. Like he told me many times. "If it didn't work out I wouldn't be where I am today"

David I have wasted way to much time with you! You seem to be the only one concerned with the past. Not ONE person here has come forward that has done business with me saying I am a bad guy. You are the only one, and you didn't ever make a purchase from me, my business, my shows, or my auction sight. You have no grounds for any of this. Other then you hate scaleless snakes.

It would be like me starting a thread to stay clear of David Beard. He killed a lesser male by keeping it in poor conditions. Everyone on Facebook saw that. It was talked about, and laughed at. BUT it was a animals life that was lost.

Old 04-23-2017, 12:21 AM   #87
DLenaRuth999s
Touché

Old 04-23-2017, 12:27 AM   #88
Snake-Queen
I've bought from Jim & will do so again when he has something I have an interest in.

So Frade is finally settling old debts ... I would think that would be welcomed news, especially to the people he owes.

He brokered a deal between person A & person B, the snake wasn't the correct morph. Person B contacted Jim, who then put him in contact with person A. Person A & person B worked out a solution for the error. Person B then decided it wasn't enough & wanted more from Jim.
Yeah, sounds like Jim is a "horrible" guy. (Sarcasm)

Old 04-23-2017, 12:56 AM   #89
David Reid
This will be my one and only post on this matter. The deal I had was with Jim, Brock was never brought up, or brought into the deal until the Spectre did not prove out. I contacted Jim, since Jim was the one I did the trade with. I said the animal I thought looked like a YB and was supposed to be a Spectre proved out as a YB. Jim's response, as far as I remember, was go talk to Brock, he produced it. That is the first time I knew that Jim did not produce the snake. When I finally got the trio I was promised by Brock, and it took some reminding, the value of the morph was way less, and what WAS a fairly equal trade ended up being lopsided in Jim's favor. Jim never did anything to make the trade a fair trade.

Dave

Old 04-23-2017, 01:15 AM   #90
DavidBeard
Quote:
t would be like me starting a thread to stay clear of David Beard. He killed a lesser male by keeping it in poor conditions. Everyone on Facebook saw that. It was talked about, and laughed at. BUT it was a animals life that was lost.
You really are a piece of work, Jim. In the last 10-15 years I've kept thousands of animals, and I've had a handful of them die while in my care, most of them were rescues in very poor shape. The lesser ball you're referring to, I had in my possession for a little over 2 days before it inexplicably died. I got it off a local kid who was having trouble because the snake was nippy.....it was setup in a tub with perfect heat, humidity and for whatever reason did not thrive.

To infer that my husbandry killed that animal is not only egregiously incorrect, but to say that you or anyone else LAUGHED because an animal perished speaks (AGAIN) to your lack of character at best and pure malice at worst.

I get the feeling that you think you're hitting me with these zingers that sting, but you're making yourself look continuously worse and worse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!