For Sale Unrelated CBB pair of Carpet Chameleons (F. Lateralis) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 01-15-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
frankpayne32
Unrelated CBB pair of Carpet Chameleons (F. Lateralis)

SOLD

Unrelated CBB pair of Carpet Chameleons (Furcifer lateralis) for sale!!

I was originally planning to keep this pair for my own breeding group but an opportunity has come up for a new project that I can't pass up so this pair is for sale. The unrelated pair is $400. Price is non-negotiable and I will not split them up.

The female was produced by me from WC bloodlines and the male was produced by Kevin Stanford from his bloodlines. The male is ready to breed now and the female will be ready to breed in a month. This is a perfect turn-key breeding pair for someone interested in this species. Captive bred lateralis are extremely hardy and are easier to care for than pardalis. They are the perfect "terrarium" chameleon and thrive in naturally planted Exo-Terra and Zoo-Med terrariums.

I can deliver free of charge to the January 31 White Plains, NY reptile show or the February 27 Hamburg, PA show. Shipping is only possible on days that are above 30 F at both ends so that might need to be delayed. Will hold for as long as the buyer wants if paid in full.

First pic is the male. Second pic is the female. Third pic is of a receptive adult female and some of the genetics you will be getting.Please message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Frank

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
FCExotics
Still available?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-18-2016, 05:37 PM   #3
frankpayne32
They are sold. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!