Brian & Lori Barczyk aka BHB Enterprises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2004, 01:00 PM   #1
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up Brian & Lori Barczyk aka BHB Enterprises

This past week I had the opportunity to visit Brian & Lori at there Ball Python facility in Michigan. I was very impressed with the many morphs they are working with and had a great business transaction.
These people are TOP NOTCH and I wouldn’t hesitate doing business with them again.

Thanks Brian & Lori!

Attached is a pic of a male Spider Ball I picked up while visiting.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2004, 07:13 PM   #2
screamdreams
Hello Steve -

I'd like to second that!!

Brian & Lori are hands down two of the nicest people in the industry, and I can't express enough just how deserving they are of all of their success. Super great people - super great animals. They truly make the world a better place - and that's a good thing!!

Old 05-07-2004, 01:03 AM   #3
Exotics by Nature
Nice Spider!!

Steve... I couldn't agree with you more!!

Brian and Lori have been SUCH a large help and inspiration to me over the years! It truely shows why they are still around in this business when others have faded away.

We have attained a large portion of our Ball Python collection as well as other snakes in our collection from B.H.B Enterprises over the years.

Also... NICE Spider!!! Feed him well he will be HUGE before you know it!!

Here is a photo of the male Spider that Brian and Lori sent us last year, what a GREAT animal...

Thanks again B.H.B...

Old 05-07-2004, 09:49 AM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up Brian & Lori Barczyk aka BHB Enterprises

They are some of the nicest people in the industry. They're always friendly and always have the time to answer questions whether or not you make a purchase with them. I can't say that about to many breeders/dealers!
Sean you have an awesome collection yourself and you made a great choice when it come time to acquiring some of your animals, may I say awesome….

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!