Alan Hall Jungle Habitats - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
hognoseman
Exclamation Alan Hall Jungle Habitats

Just a bit of Info on Alan I ordered cages from him in december a T-421 5 stack with heatig lighting bottom stand and an arboreal slat front from him with the same. I was told this would arive in early January. It was early Febuary when it came and when it arrived and I unpacked it It was lacking Heating lighting stand and Glass! With one notable exception Alan sent me a free devided cage with drop down doors now this came with the glass but no hidges. I had been informed shortly before that the base unit had been left out and he would build it and ship it with the hidges for the free cages glass in around 2 weeks. Within an hour of unpacking the cage I talked to Alan on the phone whos first words were that he forgot to ship the heating lighting and glass but that he would ship it ASAP. Later I was told it was shipped but there was no shipping number this was around 3 weeks ago now. It has not been easy to contact Alan over the course of this purchase at times its been like pulling teeth. Alan has 2 emails, about 5 phone numbers, and 2 forums he can reach me at yet despite multiple calls to him and emails and PMs on forums I have nothing. The next bit is a message to you Alan. Others are free to read it.

Alan: Its been several weeks sense you tole me my glass, heating, and lighting was shipped. Sense then I have not heard a peep from you despite repeated e-mails, phone calls, and PMs on this forum so i figure that mabye you will see it here? You message machines full to, or its shut off. Please call me you have my numbers about 5 i think... or email me herpoholic@gmail.com