Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:09 PM   #11
AF Exotics
I have had dealings with Allen before with several decent sized shipments .I had some problems on my end with weather(Seoul Korea freezes in January...not good) and there were some problems on his end(monetarily)but we stood in contact and worked things out .I would not call him a scammer .Not in the slightest .Sometimes communication is all that's needed,and usually that's what is missing .I can't speak on any bounced checks,as the ones he sent me all cleared .Marcus Quesada,A.F. Exotics

Old 07-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #12
ExoticsExpress
Wow Mutt, you really are quick to jump and bash someone. Maybe you should get used to the place a little more before you start posting things like that. I vendor at a handful of expos and every one i sell at, so does Allen. Allen has a very healthy slection of animals, as I know since I've bought numerous animals from him throughout the shows. Whether it be colubirds, turtles, breeder dragons, chameleons, and more to name...I have AlWAYS walked away from the transaction pleased with what I picked up, as everything was always in top health. I also know Allen isn't close to the scamming type of guy, maybe he has been scammed in the past, but he is not out to pull scams and if any situation went wrong I am sure he would make good on it as he is a good guy in my book as well.

Take care,,,,

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #13
mikewebb79761
paid twice?

Allen, You are right, I do appreciate doing business with you, and I do give you credit for for being patient on me to repace those chams that got delayed in the mail and some died. But after waiting on a check for over a month and it getting lost in the mail twice.. When this other check bounced, on top of me still waiting for the first it really put me in a bind, I will check with my bank on monday and see if this one cleared, they said they would try to put it through again. If it did, thank you.. But I still never got the other check in the mail, and that one is still owed. I am sorry for posting, your email said you would try to get this taken care of before the weekend, and I didnt hear back from you, then the check bounced and I could not get ahold of you. I think you are a good guy, and this is just a series of unfortunate events, You didnt respond to me until right after I posted, or else I wouldnt have in the first place. But I pray that the check went back though my bank and cleared, when it bounced I was not expecting it and it threw me into the negative. When you get back into town let me know, I have some pretty cool stuff that you will probably want..

Old 07-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #14
Mattsgecko
I have dealt with Allen many times. Always paid and never had a problem. BTW I will have you some mex blacks shortly.
Thanks,
matt White

Old 11-17-2007, 01:18 PM   #15
seminoleranch
Warning! Same problem here

I sold Allen $400.00 worth of baby Bearded Dragons on October 22, 2007. My foolish mistakes where to send him the dragons without payment because he said he had been "burnt by breeders too many times and no longer had a Pay Pal account". Promise after promise was made that a check had been sent. He then said the check had been lost in paper work and he found it and had sent it. Then the check never got here so he said he would Fed Ex another one. Then it was he did not have time to Fed Ex it so he had sent it threw the mail. Then he tried to pass it off that my business partner had gave him the wrong address. At last a check arrived with the promise that the check was good and not to listen to anything Mike had posted here on Fauna that it was a bunch of lies. Well sure enough my bank contacted me today to let me know the check was no good. And as normal I can not get Allen to answer any of my phone calls.
For those of you who flamed Mike and said that Allen was a good guy....well I have the proof. I would be happy to forward all the emails that have went back and forth. I will even scan the check and the letter from the bank as soon as I get it here. If Mike was at fault for all his problems then will some tell me what I done wrong to be delt this dirty hand.
Oh and just for the records Fed Ex informed me there was no one there to sign for my babies so they where left at the front door. I paniced and spent hours trying to get a hold of Allen to make sure they where okay (Thank God I placed many heat packs in with them). He finaly got back with me and said that they where "all alive, in their tanks eating greens and crickets". He was pleased with them so there was NO REASON FOR HIM NOT TO SEND MY MONEY OR TO SEND ME A BAD CHECK.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #16
memnoch1970
same run around

i sent him 41 dragons on the 12th its now the 23rd. i spoke with him the day they arrived, actually his wife. said all the dragons were nice and healthy. i even threw in a nice leopard gecko for free. anyway all my phone calls were promptly answered before the dragons were sent. now that they have arrived my phonecalls suddenly dont get answered. the last thing he said to me was im mailing a check. so i guess if and when i get a check it will be bad or filled out wrong. i suggest you make this right allen im not one you want to deal with in these matters i promise you that. this is why so many hobbyest are disgusted . vendors who give you the run around like allen.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:58 PM   #17
memnoch1970
lol lol, did anyone notice the post by jasballs on this thread. stickin up for reptile kingdom. hmm they both come from new jersey, coincedence i think not you guys know each other your not fooling anyone.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #18
Serafim
Actually I defended Alan as well. I had many good dealings with him. The way things look at this time I will retract my statement. I no longer deal with Alan and haven't in quite sometime. I hope your problem gets resolved quickly..

Old 03-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #19
memnoch1970
it seems years ago he was a decent guy to deal with. but theres nothing good recently said about the guy. its to bad . some good people start out that way and get temted by the dark side.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:14 AM   #20
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
lol lol, did anyone notice the post by jasballs on this thread. stickin up for reptile kingdom. hmm they both come from new jersey, coincedence i think not you guys know each other your not fooling anyone.

I swear the Tampa area must be a magnet for stupidity...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!