For Sale Black Lined Plated Lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 04-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #1
Croghans Reptiles
Black Lined Plated Lizards

I have a breeding pair of Black lined plated lizards, about 18" long each. Full grown adults, willing to ship, but I would prefer a local pickup. I'm in Keeseville, NY, about 30 minutes from Plattsburgh. Asking $50 for the pair, or 30 each(+shipping).Shipping will most likely be from $50 to $80, unless you want live arrival guarantee (shipping cost +100 + animal cost). P.M. me here, I'm on most everyday, or email me at cfcroghan1@gmail.com, I check that once a day or every other day.

Willing do some trades, even for cages(no snakes).

If you have an offer but am not sure if I'll accept, just let me know. I am really trying to move these guys out due to the fact that they are not quite what I had wanted. They are decent animals with beautiful colors, and when they are out they are interesting to watch.

Pics can be found on my page, I will attempt to upload them again tomorrow.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!