Boa with pied markings - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 08:37 AM   #21
giraffe_gal
too many claims of pied...

Central Florida Reptile Breeders are selling a pair of (boas with light spots) They say they are siblings, and offspring to parents with the exact same markings. Raising the question again does somebody out there actually have a snake with white spots that may not be burns. Just stating what i saw on their sight. JMHO

Old 08-16-2004, 09:22 AM   #22
SpiralTailRanch
Well....

I have seen plenty of pied bald Ball Pythons, and never seen just spots like that. It's always part of their pattern that is just all white.

I have never seen or heard of the same trait in boas...

For example here are some pied bald ball pythons - Thank you to Jaguar Breeding Center for the pictures. -

Old 08-16-2004, 09:25 AM   #23
SpiralTailRanch
Here's another example.

And yes, I realize that pythons and boas are not the same. duh.

Old 08-16-2004, 11:12 AM   #24
ms_terese
So, what did the vet say at Daytona?

Did anyone else see this particular boa?

Old 08-16-2004, 11:40 AM   #25
dhserps
no

didnt see any pied boas saw saw pied bps no boas what a shocker i picked up some hets from kahl but didnt buy any hets from theses jokers

Old 08-16-2004, 12:33 PM   #26
bryan
its good

The vet met us at joe tarries table and said that there is no scaring not on the white spots or any where else that it is pied but he did not no if it would be genitic with the first offsping
but we now that all ready he agead with us that if we breed a female from the offspring back to the father we would get pied boas.And he is printing up documention (paperwork)on both of the pied boas he is joe tarries personal vets.
thank you
and booya
bryan beadling

Old 08-16-2004, 12:55 PM   #27
willykink
anyone want a bridge?...cheap?

of course he isbryan, where would your story be if he wasnt printing up "documentation" as we speak

Old 08-16-2004, 12:55 PM   #28
ms_terese
Bryan,

Is this in regard to Eamonn's boa or Rick's boa?

Old 08-16-2004, 01:54 PM   #29
bryan
Talking hey hey

it was for eamonn and ricks boas, eamonn ended not being able to go so he brought his boa to rick and rick and i met the vet you no theres always people out there that are to thick headed to just say ( ok you were right ) but they now it all and you can't change there mined even with proof so just go on and live your now it all world and god bless your poor soul.
thank you
bryan beadling

Old 08-16-2004, 02:27 PM   #30
willykink
lol poor soul huh

wheres the proof BUB? i see NONE, 0, zilch, squat, nada rien, zippo....or am i blind and missed something?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread