For Sale Breeder Liquidation/drastic reduction: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-16-2015, 02:48 PM   #1
DeHart
Breeder Liquidation/drastic reduction:

Price List:

0.1 Approx 7' 12 yr. old "Pastel" Nicaraguan (foundation stock "De Hart Pastel"/"Jungle-type Gene"), not handleable, well healed nose rub from over-heating/electrical incident approx. 8-9 yrs ago, 31 live babies/zero "slugs" in 2013, no shipping on this large female.....$150.00 OBRO

1.1 '09/'10 Pair currently courting/breeding: male is cross of former "Mayan" line (so is poss double het "De Hart Pastel" & De Hart T+) and "Blue Moon" Line (F-2 outcross from pastel blue-gray colored dwarf boa of unknown origin); female is from crossing a Jeremy Stone double het T+ Snow Nic X Cancun to foundation stock "Pastel Nicaraguan." Both have very unique appearance that makes me think both are double hets most likely; it is unknown if the two lines of T+ are compatible; male can be nippy/female not handleable...$750.00/pr. OBRO

0.1 Approx 5 yrs. Unusual Farmed Import Nicaraguan (very light, very red, heavy pattern that is "keltic-like"...similar to het blood pure Nics), great eater, has been exposed to poss het Snow Dragon male, not handleable..... $400.00 OBRO

1.1 2010 Pair (littermates) "Pastel Nic' X Blue Moon" Cross (poss double het T+ & "Pastel"), can be nippy, only about 4' long with interesting color making me think they are T+ hets, male usually only eats mice, currently together, female off feed likely pre-follicle, .....$500.00/pr. OBRO

0.1 2012 Probable Super of the "jungle-type gene"/De Hart Pastel, approx. 4-5', occasionally nippy, poss het De Hart T+, $150.00 OBRO

0.1 2012 Hypomelanistic Poss Super De Hart Pastel/Poss het De Hart T+, can be nippy, approx. 4-5'....$250.00 OBRO

0.1 Approx. 7' Hypomelanistic F-1 "Mayan Line" out of foundation stock "Pastel Nic' " above bred to odd colored/aberrant het Sunset Hypo founder of De Hart T+ line (so is poss double het De Hart Pastel & De Hart T+/only bred once and was outbred with small litter that did not determine genetics), not handleable, currently in with definite double het male (sire of 2014 "pastels" and T+'s) and may already be gravid, no shipping on this Large female, $750.00 OBRO

1.1 Pair: Male is proven double het De Hart Pastel & De Hart T+, F-1 "Mayan line" full brother of the hypo female above, handleable, proven breeder multiple times & tends to eat during breeding with little interruption in courting activity; Female is approx. 5' lg., and is Hypomelanistic double het De Hart Pastel & De Hart T+(...this pair threw T+'s in her small first litter in 2014), currently fattened back up and in with the male/possibly already gravid though I've not saw indications yet, she can occasionally be nippy; $1,200.00/Pr. OBRO (Take the Trio above for $1,500.00...even if the big one doesn't prove out, she will likely recoup the investment just on selling about 30 poss double het hypo & normal)

0.0.4 Litter from above pair: 2 T+ poss super De Hart Pastel, hypo poss super Pastel/66%T+ (has the double het look), "normal" poss super De Hart Pastel/66% De Hart T+ (has het T+ look), $750.00/4 OBRO

1.1 Pair: Male Hypo from crossing het Pewter (bought as het blood from John Berry, but sired anery'/ghost when bred to Kirby line het ghost) El Salvador to "Mayan Line" Hypo (making him hypo poss het De Hart T+/poss het De Hart Pastel/poss het Anery'/Poss het blood); Female non-hypo littermate (poss het De Hart T+{has the look}/poss het De Hart Pastel/Poss het Anery'/Poss het Blood, she can be nippy, I believe she has had a follicle shed---they are together now, $1,800.00/Pr. OBRO

0.1 Approx. 10 yr. old low percentage chance het blood Burke Line El Salvador with interesting connecting pattern (from breeding 2 50% chance hets that resulted in no bloods produced, chances are that one parent was a het and she is what some call 25% chance, however she is either just El Salvador or is 50% chance het blood), although I attempted to get ovulations to the St. Pierre line (from John Berry) het pewter for several years she didn't like him, I used the hypo poss het in the above pair with much courting last season but no ovulation...they are currently together (alternating with above female), she is not at all handleable and about 7', has well healed nose scar from over-heating/electrical failure years ago, no shipping on this Large female, $300.00 OBRO

0.0.1 (looks female to me) 2 yr old out of crossing the double het De Hart T+/De Hart Pastel to "Project (odd possible new morph) Nicaraguan...most seem to think she was a drab colored Corn or Corn mix, though she was supposedly a mainland animal; from pattern/color I doubt this one has either "De Hart" gene, but was highest colored animal from the litter...very interesting appearance and is technically Poss De Hart Pastel/Poss De Hart T+/Poss something new??? Not at all handleable..... $300.00 OBRO

0.0.2 2014's One is Poss Super Hypo/Poss Super De Hart Pastel (I believe so)/Poss het T+ (though neither parent is technically proven to be het, the mother has the hypo-het color)/Poss het anery'/Poss het Blood (deep color suggests so)...the other is a non-hypo' littermate having odd color and pattern; parents are the hypo male Possible Quint Het above, and Hypo female littermate ..... $350.00/2

0.0.1 Only survivor from my only "successful (other times I tried electrical malfunction "cooked" the gravid females)" "Blue Moon" to "Blue Moon" breedings, the parents were littermates from crossing the "Mayan Line" double het De Hart T+/De Hart Pastel male for sale to F-1 Blue Moon (crossed to "pastel Colombian"); this one is Poss het De Hart Pastel/Poss het De Hart T+, and ???? Much like many boa litters last season, most of mine were slug and DOA heavy...this tiny litter had a still-borne that looked very light/similar to the original "blue ghost" appearance of grampa, but that could have just been from not "cooking" long enough??? Interesting color! $100.00 OBRO

2.1 Reverse Trio: Het Kahl Albino, Possible double het Pewter (Possible het Snow Dragons) from breeding El Salvador het Pewter from John Berry to "Albino Argentine".......the only ones like them anywhere, that I am aware of! Produced a fair sized litter with few slugs in 2014, but like many litters last season were "fat-bellies"...between still-bornes and those dying soon after birth, and losing a few after excising "yolk" I lost 6 out of 7 albinos in that litter! I did get interesting offspring; some look very El Salvador, and some very Argentine...it would be interesting to breed up on the genetic locales with morphs both directions. No definite bloods, but even if you never hit on that mutation with these the albinos will be incredible as adults, I'm sure $1,800.00/3 (No Shipping on this female) They are together now, and she is heavy enough with regular feeding to go again this Spring.

0.0.12 Offspring from 2014 out of the above pair Including one albino....$1,800.00/12 OBRO ($3,500.00 for the project...all 15! OBRO!!!)

0.1 Poss Quad Het (D' Pastl/D' T+/Blood/Anery") that is very, very red with pattern suggesting D' Pastel, full sister of half El Salvador quint/quad poss het pair above...this one has never bred before and is large (no shipping) and was courted last season by poss het snow Dragons/currently being cycled with them...might already be bred (still eating---going into shed now) $750.00 OBRO

0.0.20 2014's out of breeding proven double het D' Pastel/D' T+ to foundation stock De Hart Pastel Nicaraguan, making them poss super D' Pastel, 50% chance het De Hart T+......even normal will look nice having tiny percentage Hog Island in them. Currently selling locally @ $60.00 ea., or $100.00/pr.; $400.00/10, or $750.00/20

Prices reflect what I feel they should sell for, but I'm fairly flexible on most of them. The more you buy, the more flexible I am! I've been down-sizing for years since before my daughter was born, and with her wanting trips to the parks more and more, work schedules/school schedules, etc., I find that I have less and less time for large numbers of snakes and even larger numbers of rodents...after much consideration of the market, my time allowances, etc., I have decided to part with most if not all of my boas in favor of non-rodent feeder projects with fewer animals (less labor intensive). Many of these WILL GO at some price, so don't be afraid to offer. In fact, you'd probably be surprised at what I would accept to move the entire group at once, to free-up my time and finish out the other two projects I'd like to be involved with that my daughter can more enjoy than boas as she ages and helps me. I'm about 10 years in and $8,000.00 invested (certainly if you figure in feeding/utilities/water filtration, etc., not counting my time) on just the Snow Dragon Project....tiny little guy courted for three seasons I believe before she decided to give in! I'd sell the entire group(I think currently I'm at 58-59) all at once for considerably less...if you think you want it MAKE OFFER, I can't say it more plainly. Due to "selling" something an average of 5-10 times before a payment ever actually is received (I've "sold" virtually all of these in the past year, some several times, yet here they are!) I'm not to keen on holding anything without at least a deposit. The big stuff will not be shipped....pick up in south central IN very near I-65 at Exit-34/Austin. Legalities permitting I can ship the smaller stuff within the Continental USA; weather permitting---probably sometime in March, but if I wait that long, some of it will be gravid and not a great idea to ship!!! In fact, some will be pulled from sales until after birthing once they seem visibly gravid. Please do not use the email function on website, but instead use PM or this email for further questions/info'/pics: reptixotic@yahoo.com

You can see some pics by clicking the "find more posts" option, by the way.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!