Good Guy Mark Orfus & staff @ NorthernGecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
312Herps
Thumbs up Mark Orfus & staff @ NorthernGecko

Yet another successful transaction with Mark & his staff over at NorthernGecko.Geckos were delivered ahead of schedule and again my only reaction to the geckos was packaged as good as packaging could be and I am very happy with my second purchases from Mark and I'm definite I will be making future purchases from Northern Gecko.

Mark you told me that gecko was red but holy! Hope you guys decide to come down to Tinley and I'm free..
Thanks again Mark

Old 11-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
ento890
Received my Female Mainland Chahoua on Tuesday. I couldn't be more happy with her. She's chunky and beautifully colored. She was packaged up great (im sure she had a long flight!) Thanks Mark!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
dragonlvr64
Talking

I just had a fabulous transaction with Mark and Northern Gecko!!
Awesome communication! Mark was always right there answering any question I had. Did some FB messaging too!
I received my three geckos today and could not be happier! They got here when they were supposed to, were packaged incredibly well and were just gorgeous animals!!
I can't wait to purchase from them again!!
Here is one of them, I am so in love with this male!!!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
312Herps
Yet again another awesome transaction with Mark Orfus @ Northern Gecko.I received a P.I Chahoua that was just amazing . I definitely reccomend Mark to anyone in the market for High Quality Reptiles.
Naga Baba

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!