EGG HATCHING NOW!! WATCH LIVE!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Zen ReptileZ
Thumbs up EGG HATCHING NOW!! WATCH LIVE!!

Left Egg

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/egg-watching

This is day 70 and its making its debut live!!

I hope you enjoy it!

Old 05-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
jmp745
I clicked a couple of times and they weren't hatching yet, then I forgot about it. I see babies now. Is this gonna be like the truman show where we watch them grow up? lol. congrats on the babies. They look healthy. The one little guy was running around, trying to find a way out. hehehe

Old 05-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
snowgyre
Erin, this is really cool! Can you explain your setup or link to a how to? Thanks!

Old 05-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
Zen ReptileZ
Hey, thank you for the responses! Setting up through Ustream.tv is pretty simple, and free! I just ran a typical USB cam from my laptop. Setting up the "studio" was the real trick. I had to uncover the eggs, and watch the humidity carefully. I just propped the cam on an adjacent container. I will be doing more live shows soon. I'm glad it was received as entertaining/exciting. We watch our eggs pretty diligently. Kind of an addiction, really.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!