On a Happy note... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
melindaste
On a Happy note...

These cute little buggers hatched out over a five day period the last one to hatch was sat.. They are eating and running around like nuts.. They are the funniest things to watch. It is so much fun to watch them. My kids of course are in love with them all. I have 16 more to hatch in about 3 weeks..

Old 04-29-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
Drache613
Hello

Hello Melinda,

Ah, they are very cute! They will grow very fast. I bet they are very active & running around all day long.

Tracie

Old 04-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #3
Beardiepal
They are so sweet !!!!

You have your hands full girl...where do you get all your crix for them? I should have some in about 20 days or so.....I cannot wait to have hatchlings again. Take good care Beth

Old 04-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
melindaste
I get them from a local place, 6 bucks gets me enough for a weeks worth. They do not count every cricket, they fill a tube and that is a dollars worth. It is amazing the amount that you get. It is cheaper than ordering them. And they have any size you need. These are my first babies, and it was awesome to watch them hatch, they all have little attitudes when they first come out, because I would imagine they are scared but now you can hold them and don't try to run away.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
Beardiepal
I wish I had a local store like that. When 4 or 5 can eat 100 plus a day I have to order on line from Crix N Wiggles. Also, just trying to be helpful, are you going to separate them 4-5 to a 20 gallon tank? I would hate for them to lose a part of a tail or a toe. Take good care girl, can't wait to see pics as they get older. Beth

Old 04-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #6
melindaste
Yea I have them seperated I was cleaning the other tank out. I have been watching to see who was eating the most and put the slower ones in a separate tank. I love my local place for crickets, they always have them to. They are close to so I am not spending a fortune in gas. Doing it this way I notice I dont lose as many crickets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!