Breeding Room - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #41
Heart4Dragonz
Those are some AWESOME set ups! I wish I could build my own cages, possibilities would be limitless...I have my guys in 36*20*17 cages from dragons4you. ...i wouldn't ever stop getting dragons if I had a set up like Toms

Old 03-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #42
blood-bartagame.de
Hello

that´s where we raise our dragons

We habe 4 of that big ones and 3 that are a little bit smaller but also decoratd etc. like this on the pic

Old 03-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #43
jeffwyatt81
wow!!!!!!!

How do you keep that set up so clean????? I have pretty basic set ups with simple rock set ups maybe 2 or 3 rocks a hide and a fake plant all in 4x2x18" melemine enclosures and I find myself pulling and cleaning cages and decorations daily sometime multiple times daily. Just wondering, Very, Very nice enclosures!!!

Jeff

Old 03-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #44
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
He is a Male "sunrunner" from one of Kevin Dunne's line. I have a few dragons i dont take many pictures of. he throws red orange babies and some serious bright yellows. it's always a surprise when i bred him to something. I use his babies for reptile shows and wholesale.
Which of Kevin's lines is it? Just wondering.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #45
bliss
btw, tom, your landlord doesn't mind the dragons being there in the apartment? Just thought I'd ask. Most landlords (at least around my area) won't even let you have a pet unless it's fish. lol

Old 03-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #46
blood-bartagame.de
:-D Those pics were taken when the tank was just built up, thats why its still that clean :-)

But I must say the white sand on the back is still white. So if I clean the tank it is still very clean and the tank is now about 2 years old. But is isnt that white anymore as on the pic ;-))

Old 03-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #47
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
Which of Kevin's lines is it? Just wondering.
He described it to be a sunrunner. i am sure its some kinda red yellow mix.sandfire blood x something... i dont remeber this was three 4 years ago. this guy throws some colorful stuff. From bright yellow to brick reds. I will find out in another week if this female is gravid that i crossed him with. looking forward to it. most to all of his babies gets wholesaled to mostly pet stores in or around my area. But there usually pretty colorful.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #48
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
btw, tom, your landlord doesn't mind the dragons being there in the apartment? Just thought I'd ask. Most landlords (at least around my area) won't even let you have a pet unless it's fish. lol
Well they did hear from a maintenance man that i had alot of animals. they came down on a surprise visit pretty much and didnt even know i had animals, until i took them back into the rooms. then i explained what i do. and they had no problem. Pretty sanitary were always cleaning. or should i say tiffany is always cleaning i was expecting them to tell me to get rid of them or get out. an if that was the case, i was out. But like i said you really didnt know that i had animals here.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #49
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Well they did hear from a maintenance man that i had alot of animals. they came down on a surprise visit pretty much and didnt even know i had animals, until i took them back into the rooms. then i explained what i do. and they had no problem. Pretty sanitary were always cleaning. or should i say tiffany is always cleaning i was expecting them to tell me to get rid of them or get out. an if that was the case, i was out. But like i said you really didnt know that i had animals here.
I see.

btw, Kevin really does create some cool babies.

oh yeah, you have a pm from me

Old 03-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #50
Jack of all trades
I noticed most of you use bulbs for you night heat. I use radiant panels and am having great results and they don't burn out. Wondering if you have tried it and if so why you switched back to bulbs.
Gary

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!