For Sale The best looking Purple Male Tiger in the Hobby! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 02-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
Crypt keeper
The best looking Purple Male Tiger in the Hobby!

DEPOSIT HAS BEEN SENT. SALE PENDING!

I have an adult, 3 years old in April, 9.5 Foot long Purple Tiger. He is blowing sperm plugs every few days and is currently off feed. I repeat. He is off feed. He will mate with your arm if you let him. Very Calm and Gentle even now in his breed mode. Breed him to a purple female make all purples 50% Tigers 50% Normal Albinos. You will make your money back as soon as your eggs hatch.

I will ship to lower 48 states only. You pay shipping. I have a positive BOI for selling and shipping snakes and Positive Trader Feedback. I have done trades with top breeders and shipped out to them as well.

These pictures are a few weeks old. These rats were his last meal in about 5 weeks.

$1000 firm Plus shipping. No Trades Unless you have an Motley Albino White phase or Anthrax that you are willing to give up : ) I will not ship first.

E-mail Pjlucasjr@gmail.com I will send phone number to anybody serious

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2011, 01:04 AM   #2
Cristie
very pretty and had to laugh at he will breed your arm if you let him we have a few male ball pythons that way

Old 02-27-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
Tigger the Tiger
Has the mite infestation that he had when he arrived to you been taken care of ? If so, I might consider getting him from you

Old 02-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
Has the mite infestation that he had when he arrived to you been taken care of ? If so, I might consider getting him from you
I never once talked to you in my entire life in any e-mail or private message about any mites and this snake. Nor did he ever have a mite "infestation". He had a couple mites which was discussed with your "brother" many many months ago when he was shipped to me. That issue was resolved instantly as It was NOT my doing. You can tell by the eyes and all the extreme close up pictures. After seeing the way your "brother" handled Andys white phase and as long as I own this boy you will never have the privilege of owning him.

Your interst in this animal is no longer accepted and all your questions have been answered. Now respectfully move on. Thank you.

This is his cage now which is with the rest of my collection and on top of my white phase that I consider my child. Raised her from a worm. These pics were during a cage cleaning so water bowls had not yet been placed back before pictures.

Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Tigger the Tiger
Wow, lol...... I never once said that the mite infestation was your fault or doing, as I clearly know it wasn't. You said that he had mites, not one or two or even a couple, you only stated that he did in fact have mites. My post wasn't an attack on you, it was only to see how the health of the animal was comming along. But anyways, good luck with the sale.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
DoPeSiCk11075
Buy with confidence! Paul is a good guy...as good as they get!
I just wish I had the room or the need for another male...I would take him myself! LOL!!
Good luck with the sale Crypt!!

Old 02-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
clee4560
ill give you 450 shipped

Old 02-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #8
Crypt keeper
Thank you for that offer but no thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
rebel750
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee4560 View Post
ill give you 450 shipped
Can somebody say lowball?

Old 02-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #10
anaconda420
i would love to get this retic from you but cash is tight at the moment. maybe we can work something out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!