For Sale Bell's phase Lace Monitor - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-22-2019, 11:29 PM   #11
mch1482
Monitor pricing has always been all over the place. 10 years ago crocodile monitors were a few hundred bucks - now they're $3000+. Bells phase laces are a rare morph, and monitor owners are generally big spenders, as they often have to pay for giant elaborate enclosures, and lots of time spend with their lizard. Monitors are super rewarding if you work with them - they're the smartest lizards on the planet. So again, bells phase are so expensive because of supply and demand - not many of them out there. Whether it's fair or not, eh no comment.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:44 AM   #12
Jakeh254
It’s an investment. Some dump money in stock some in animals. Buy two make babies sell what you don’t need/want. Return your investment. Bigger the investment, bigger the return. Spend $100 on two bearded dragons make babies get a few hundred back. Spend a few grand on a lace pair, breed get a few thousand back. The struggle is breeding, That is where the work is. Not everyone is successful with every species. Some are harder than others. Which makes them more rare.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:59 PM   #13
JOSHKING
Lol. But the questions and statements u have made show us all u don’t have near the experience to keep a lace monitor. Their not abundant at all. In fact I would be hard pressed to find another for sale right now. Do some homework and get yourself a gecko. And btw Don wouldn’t sell to you if u offered twice the money. Your lack of knowledge shows bright and shiny bud. Wow!!!

Old 01-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #14
JOSHKING
😂😂😂😂😂. Hoffman your funny!!!

Old 01-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #15
jakew89
This is a for a sale ad! Not a discussion forum... but if I may add something also lace monitors are from Australia where u can’t import them soo all must be captive bred and they need a LARGE enclosure to get them to comfortable to reproduce

Old 01-23-2019, 07:41 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakew89 View Post
This is a for a sale ad! Not a discussion forum... but if I may add something also lace monitors are from Australia where u can’t import them soo all must be captive bred and they need a LARGE enclosure to get them to comfortable to reproduce
Lace monitors are not from Australia. That's a common myth. They're from Texas, IL, and Colorado.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:31 PM   #17
JOSHKING
Bahahaha. I knew it John!!

Old 01-24-2019, 03:11 PM   #18
Lumenkraft
Red face

I have a Columbian tegu I’ll sell u for $7500. Txt me. It’s cooler than all this stuff.

Old 01-24-2019, 06:52 PM   #19
TreeCroc
Hey JME, IL Lace are becoming more common - keep finding hatchlings in my incubator

Old 01-25-2019, 11:42 AM   #20
ADD Reptiles
Jesus, the comments...beautiful animal Don. Keep up the amazing work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!