0.1 Varanus Kingorum 66% het for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 02-04-2019, 12:48 PM   #1
Jonathan M
0.1 Varanus Kingorum 66% het for sale

Hello,
I have a female 66% het leucistic V. Kingorum that I no longer have a mate for, so I am offering her up for sale. She is a small girl, but a proven egg layer. I’ve never hatched any of her eggs to prove her out as a het leucistic. She was raised in a group of kings with multiple females, then paired off with a male a few years ago—she has not been kept alone until recently, so she is a nice easy female to incorporate into another group or pair. She is approximately 3 years old. I’m offering her up for just $400 because she does have significant loss of toes on both front and rear feet. I purchased her as part of a hatchling group, and she and a few others arrived with damage to the feet. This female lost all but one or two toes completely, but as she grew this did not seem to affect her ability to thrive. Most importantly, this has not affected her ability to burrow for egg laying.

I am willing to accept trades, but not for reptile related things at this time as I am downsizing. I don’t like having females stay single, so I am motivated to move this one.
Shipping may be available if weather permits, but I give high priority to local sales, and would be willing to travel to meet. I will be in the San Diego area around the end of February as well.

I do have pictures and will update this ad with them soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2019, 01:57 PM   #2
Jonathan M
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2019, 01:58 PM   #3
Jonathan M
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2019, 04:14 PM   #4
Jonathan M
Sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!