Dillon XL 650 Reloading press - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
cm5150
Dillon XL 650 Reloading press

I have a brand new in the box Dillon XL 650 reloader for sale. Comes with too many accessories to list but some of the highlights are:

XL 650 press
Strong mount
Full set for 9mm
Full set for 40
Case gauges for both
DVD
Spare parts kit
Primer flip tray
Delux quick change kit
Media separator
As it should be upgrade (more professional parts used in the build)
Tool holder with wrench set
4 primer pick up tubes
Case lube
Cover for press
Case feeder for small pistol
D-terminator scale
Bullet puller
Scale cover
Depriving pins 10 pack
Quick change kit cover

As you can see this is everything you need and all is brand new still in the boxes they came in. I purchased everything direct from Dillon and got top of the line add ons. Originally I planned on getting into reloading but have decided not to. Make me an offer on the package if you are intrested.

Will consider trades for ball python morphs, snake or rodent racks. Located in Virginia. Can ship if necessary.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!