Ben Siegel reptiles, Great People!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
Chris@SFC
Ben Siegel reptiles, Great People!!

This is my first feedback on here and I had to give credit and praise where it is needed. I would like to personally thank bens staff and his wife. They are great people everytime I go to there store and feel like window shopping,lol. During cleaning cages and caring for the snakes bens wife took time out to show me some quality CH ball pythons, and provided me with some great customer service even though I didnt buy anything. I purchased a granite female from them and after seeing what else they had I think im gonna buy another granite. So once again thanks to Ben siegel and his staff, Keep up the great work. See you guys Saturday.

To anyone who wants to look at the girl I purchased here she is, Nalah. The new one I want looks ten times better than Nalah:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ysnakes223.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ysnakes224.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ysnakes244.jpg

Old 10-25-2007, 07:29 PM   #2
varnyard
Ben Siegel is awseome to deal with, I have many times, both as a buyer and a seller. You can't go wrong when dealing with Ben.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
Jbreddawg
My girlfriend and I are lucky enough to live just a few miles from Ben's store. We have made numerous purchases both small and large and frequent the store often. Ben,his wife and Brian and Amber are simply perfect to deal with. Ben even allows my girlfriend to check out the backroom when he gets in a new batch of snakes!! Always professional and friendly . If your looking to purchase from out of state, I can assure you his store is clean , his animals are very well taken care of and the owners are very nice people !! Jerry

Old 03-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #4
varnyard
I just completed another deal with Ben, this time I dealt with one of his workers, Brian. All I can say is these guys are awesome!! You can not go wrong when dealing with Ben, his wife, or their staff. Thanks Ben!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!