Alex Hue - Good Guy ! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2004, 01:50 AM   #11
MGReptiles
I just got 0.3 ball pythons from Alex and everything was smooth. Very nice snakes...
I would do business with him again
-Matt Graybeal

Old 04-13-2004, 11:04 PM   #12
rlmcritters
Thumbs up Alex is a good guy!

I have purchased several reduced pattern female ball pythons from Alex and everything has really gone smooth from contacting to shipping. Buy in confidence! Been divorced for 5 years and loving it! lol

Old 04-13-2004, 11:47 PM   #13
poetichusky
Alex Hue, a great guy!

I just thought I would also share my experience with Alex. I've already gotten 2 female baby Ball Pythons from him and a baby male Albino Green Burmese. All the snakes I've gotten from him are super quality and eat FT like it's going out of style. The Burm also has such a great disposition. He also answers all my emails promptly and is a pleasure to deal with. I have two more females on the way from him and can count on quality from him. Not to mention, his great prices. I plan on getting a male orange ghost Ball from him this season. He's got a loyal customer for life.

Two thumbs up and I'd recommend him to anyone!

- Cathy Hrusa

Old 04-14-2004, 06:45 AM   #14
pestywesty101
One other thing

I too am a satisfied customer of alex hues reptiles.
I like the fact that you pick each and every animal yourself on his site which is very easy to navigate and the pictures are awesome!
One other thing they have an ONLINE REPTILE VET right there on his site to answer your questions now that is SWEET!!!
I can't wait to order some more tortoises they are like potato chips you can't have just one!!! Tim Stockton

Old 04-14-2004, 11:11 AM   #15
kdlorentz
Thumbs up

Alex is number 1 in my book . I purchased a wonderful young pair of pueblan milk snakes from him and could not be more happy . They ate the same week and look great . He always answers your questions and is a great guy to do bussiness with .

Kevin Lorentz

Old 04-16-2004, 06:11 PM   #16
Otter_23
After having a horrible experience with my first reptile purchase online I decided to try one last time. Alex did not let me down. I ordered 1.1 axanthic sand boa and .1 female ball python. I got them today and all seem to being doing very well and look healthy and great. Thanks to you Alex I have not lost faith in the BOI or in online ordering. Unfortunately now I am checking on female all the time just to make sure she is ok. She is probably getting sick of seeing my mug look in her cage. She is checking out her setting and is alert and active I don't forsee any problems at all. He answered all my questions and put up with me constantly emailing him (sorry Alex just a little gun shy). I will for sure order from him again if he doesn't mind putting up with me.

Very satisfied customer
Mark Westberg

Old 04-16-2004, 10:32 PM   #17
Neil Gubitz
I agree with everything that's been said so far.... I just got through with a deal for some Roti Island Dwarf Monitors with Alex, and the animals came in nice warm and fuzzy.... that evening, as I was rearranging their enclosure, one of the little babies got out and it's now in my apartment somewhere.... Alex was nice enough to sell me another one (which he wanted to keep).... these aren't your everyday Monitors, and I know he wanted to hold back a small breeding group.... Alex was nice enough to let me have one more.... that was far and above the feats of mortal men.... Thanks!!

Neil

Old 04-21-2004, 04:21 PM   #18
MGReptiles
I just had yet another excellent experience with Alex. I ordered 6 more female Balls from him and they were warm when they got here and full of spunk. Not one mark mite or cheese. Just good quality animals. Thanks Alex,
-Matt graybeal

Old 04-28-2004, 08:08 AM   #19
Casey Hulse
I just

recieved some outstanding baby boas from Alex. I believe he said they were part Baranquilla, and he produced them. Very nice!

Old 05-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #20
latazyo
I would strongly recommend everyone purchasing from alex to check ou this message board as someone mentioned it's very helpful and a great way to keep in touch with other buyers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!