Good Guy Eric Lago Comes Through Again - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
VegasBilly
Eric Lago Comes Through Again

Just recieved my adult female Boiga D. Melanota from Eric. Its waay hot here in Vegas and she came in nice and cool w/cool packs and she was actually enclosed in a Critter Keeper inside the box. Not a scale out of place and unbelieveable body weight. A stunning animal! Communication and service were outstanding...I should have gotten a pair!

Bill

Old 05-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
Lynn
Yup.. Eric is ok in my books. great looking reptiles and always has time to talk.. .

Old 06-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
binary71
POSITIVE

just received some emperor scorpions from Eric. Great guy to do business with. he responded quickly to my emails and questions. i will definitely be doing business with him again.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #4
Mad4You2
I've gotten several animals from Eric and all have been great. Just contacted him about some stock for when we open the shop. I'm really looking forward to doing more business with him. I've seen him at several shows and he's great to talk with and obviously knows his stuff! Great guy in my book!

Old 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
HyderHouseHerps
Thumbs up

Eric is great. I've been to his place and seen his animals. They're well cared for, and he is very passionate about his business. He is great to talk to, very professional, and cares about his customers.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
rosebud945
I just picked up a great pair of chucks from Eric. I had given him my herp wish list earlier this year and he really came through with this awesome pair! They are wc, but have very good weight, no mites, and good color! Eric was good enough to save me shipping and meet me on his long drive from Mississippi to SA Texas for the herp expo there. On top of that, we talked about the fact that I have eggs coming and needed another hovabator, and he was good enough to bring me one of his extras! I am very happy with the transaction and consider Eric a friend!

Hey Eric, it was good meeting you and your GF, and talking to you is never a waste of time, my friend. Good luck at the expo!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!