adam wysocki or richard sawtell anyone ever deal with them? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2003, 11:06 PM   #1
trythis_71
adam wysocki or richard sawtell anyone ever deal with them?

was wondering if anyone bought anything from either person i guess they work together, looking to buy a lemon ball python not sure if its real lemon thanks all

Old 01-20-2003, 12:10 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Lemon ball pyhton?

Trythis_71,

Please forgive my ignorance on the subject, but what is exactly a lemon ball python?

Best regards.

Old 01-20-2003, 01:37 AM   #3
Adam Block
trythis_71 You need to post your full name in a post on this section or it will be deleted. I see this is your first but I suggest you go over the TOS just to be safe. Although most men do things without reading anything about it. Maybe that's why the front end of my car took me 10 days.

Anyway, also post their emails and any other info you have to help people locate info on them or refresh their memory.

Adam Block

PS Yeah what is a lemon ball? I see what NERD sells as Lemon Pastels but I doubt you're talking about the same thing. There are getting to be too many sketchy ball morphs now-a-days!

Old 01-20-2003, 03:02 AM   #4
Rob BryertonRKK
Hi, I saw a " Lemon Ball" on the KS class. a while ago. I thought it said it was co-dom? It definitely wasn't like Kevin's. It was just a very yellow BP. I went back and browsed all the pages but couldn't find it. B4 that I thought they were just pretty snakes, not "morphs", and still do. Maybe I'm wrong?, Rob

Old 01-20-2003, 08:32 AM   #5
The BoidSmith
Adam,

The following quote is from the TOS of FC:

Quote:
Identification is NOT required for someone making an inquiry or posting innocent INFO.
Best regards.

Old 01-20-2003, 11:03 AM   #6
trythis_71
sorry ment to say lemon pastel -

I meant to say lemon ppastel im new to this- lol - i am buyinh this lemon pastel than was going to get a jungle pastel and see what happens - any thoughts-
dave Corbeille-

Old 01-21-2003, 09:24 AM   #7
Hawkeyeherps
A friend of mine bought 4 female possible het albino ball pythons from Richard Sawtell. Before they were shipped, Richard called and said that two of them that were being kept by a friend were smaller than the two he kept and he was worried that they might not be feeding. He tucked a $100 refund in the box (the check was good) to make up for it and hoped that my friend would consider him in the future when he is looking to buy ball pythons. All four of the snakes arrived healthy and fat despite the warning, and they all ate rats from the day we got them. Of course, you never know when you're buying possible hets, but this interaction seems to have gone well.
Shawn Lockhart

Old 01-21-2003, 04:56 PM   #8
a012210
Adam Wysocki is awesome.....one of the best buying experiences I've had. I bought 1.4 50% het axanthic bp's from him and they all arrived healthy and perfect.

You won't have any problems with Adam. He's very passionate about bp's and is excellent to talk to.

Allen Lloyd

Old 10-17-2003, 06:28 PM   #9
Janie Manaski
I was thinking of making a purchase from Adam Wysocki (asa 8Ballpythons). Anyone have recent deals with him? Thanks for the help.

JM

Old 01-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
stormwulf133
I know these posts are old, but I want to make sure everyone gets the right idea on Adam. You will never find a better guy. I got a pair of het pieds from him and a lesser coming as well. He has been the best guy to deal with ever. I hope to some day be as good of a breeder as he is.
-Ronald Evans

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!