For Sale Closing sale, all must go!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 11:29 AM   #31
arizonaexotics
Could you email me a list of everything you are selling and give me a price for the entire lot? Pictures of anything else you haven't listed yet would be nice also.

shannon@arizonaexoticpets.com

Old 01-29-2010, 06:39 PM   #32
Bearded Wizard 1
Okay, I'm back... I will be updating what I still have available!!!

I will have cages available as well as stated previously... I still have about 13 adults/sub-adults that still have to go... I will be reducing prices on some!

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #33
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonaexotics View Post
Could you email me a list of everything you are selling and give me a price for the entire lot? Pictures of anything else you haven't listed yet would be nice also.

I will tomorrow, if you don't hear from me by mid-day please send me an email to annapolisbeardeddragon@yahoo.com

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #34
spyder79
you need to be more worried about taking care of your customers than updating this thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=163506

Old 01-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #35
Bearded Ambitions
Just wondering if you have any vet records on the male trans i got in trade from you or any records at all ? He is still having trouble and acting very weak
still?

Old 01-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #36
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Ambitions View Post
Just wondering if you have any vet records on the male trans i got in trade from you or any records at all ? He is still having trouble and acting very weak
still?
PM sent...

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2010, 01:48 PM   #37
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
you need to be more worried about taking care of your customers than updating this thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=163506
Been a little busy with other stuff in my personal life thus why I'm currently selling all of my dragons, but that doesn't mean I'm don't care about what happens to my dragons that I sell to others... I've sold many breeders and sub-adults over the years without any issues. That doesn't mean that something like this won't happen from time to time... Whether it's genetics or another issue, who can be blamed if a genetic issue comes out later in the dragons life? I took great care of my dragons and busted my ass to make sure they were as healthy as possible, but I'm really sorry to hear that this boy is struggling!

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #38
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonaexotics View Post

Email sent

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2010, 03:02 PM   #39
Bearded Wizard 1
The following dragons are also sold:

Wild thing, Pink Hypo female, Snow Flake Jr, Luke and Flare...

Pending are Mango and Ed...

I prefer to sell more than one dragon at a time for shipping reason, so I'm more than willing to cut a deal in overall price... For example, Yellow Guy and Matilda are $750 shipped if bought separately, but if purchased together I will let go for $500 shipped!!!

If you have any questions or want to make me an offer on multiple dragons please don't hesitate to ask!

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #40
Bearded Wizard 1
At the moment I have a sale pending on Lilly and the 5 month old Snow Flake female...

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!