Bad Guy Chris Davis (Calebroad) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #31
SuperMalATA
Chris' reply to the above ad.
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2019, 01:26 PM   #32
SuperMalATA
Here is Chris Davis trying to charge $900 for a fresh hatchling caramel het snow (not a full snow). Tail end of last year.
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2019, 02:43 PM   #33
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Mallory, site rules ask that some language be edited.
That is not precisely correct any longer, Lucille. Based on the difficulty and technical expertise level lacking that may be needed for some members, I decided a while back to de-emphasize the enforcement of that rule about quoted profanity. Otherwise people who cannot edit their captured images will be inclined to not post at all, rather than incur an infraction. This particularly came to light when someone asked me about posting an audio clip of a conversation via an attachment file, and expressed concerns about the foul language contained in that conversation. Not everyone has the tools to be able to make such edits, so I needed to reflect on my stance about such things here. And I felt the same needs to be applied to captured images being used as evidence.

Sorry about the confusion. I did not feel I needed to make a public statement about this change at the time.

Old 04-07-2019, 03:16 PM   #34
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I decided a while back to de-emphasize the enforcement of that rule about quoted profanity.
I think it was a good, well reasoned decision. Particularly here in this thread, where it seems that one might guess how Chris feels about women by the words he chose, readers may be forewarned by his behavior.
When Chris posted that nastiness on my fb page, I went to look at his. His wife is a pretty, young thing. I feel so sorry for her, I can only imagine what hell her life might be like when he is having a seriously bad day. After all, look what happened to Mallory here after a simple conversation about turtle prices.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:25 AM   #35
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think it was a good, well reasoned decision. Particularly here in this thread, where it seems that one might guess how Chris feels about women by the words he chose, readers may be forewarned by his behavior.
When Chris posted that nastiness on my fb page, I went to look at his. His wife is a pretty, young thing. I feel so sorry for her, I can only imagine what hell her life might be like when he is having a seriously bad day. After all, look what happened to Mallory here after a simple conversation about turtle prices.
I'd also say that since the BOI is only open to those that contribute, there is less of a chance of innocent eyes seeing the profanity. But I'm not a moderator or the owner of the site. That would just be one of my reasonings.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:33 AM   #36
Akiranar
Back on topic, I tried to find the post in FB's FBI page, but can't. Did they take down all of it? Or am I just blind? One thing I hate about FB group posts, there is no way to order them by date.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:31 AM   #37
nickolasanastasiou
It has dropped very far down the page. As of this post, it is still there. I believe that group's leadership tries to work towards permanence as well as they can with FB being the mess that it is for such things, although it was an April Fool's Day thing to begin with (and then others ran with it) rather than a review topic (which is the central premise of the group as I see it). I make sure to respect whatever house I am in at the time. I can find useful information in many places.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:34 AM   #38
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It has dropped very far down the page. As of this post, it is still there. I believe that group's leadership tries to work towards permanence as well as they can with FB being the mess that it is for such things, although it was an April Fool's Day thing to begin with (and then others ran with it) rather than a review topic (which is the central premise of the group as I see it). I make sure to respect whatever house I am in at the time. I can find useful information in many places.
Yeah, I know they have a rule about not deleting posts and will kick anyone out who does so. I just kept scrolling and was in March posts and didn't see it.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:39 AM   #39
nickolasanastasiou
I do not want to cross-post too much since it could start to become a sensitive or polarizing thing and I am aiming to be considerate of that (I hold people in positive regard for the flak they put up with on behalf of others and I know too well how that goes on various websites and groups), but this is the compressed appearance of the current state of the post if it helps at all. If scrolling, there will be much of it.
Attached Images

Old 04-08-2019, 02:40 AM   #40
Akiranar
I found it! Thanks Nick. I actually found it by a name search. You didn't have to go through all that trouble for me though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!