Good Guy Michael Rajkumar, A+, highly recommended - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #21
AJK Aquaria
A recent transaction with Michael went very well. Quick and detailed communication. A wealth of info and knowledge. Healthy, energetic hatchlings. A pleasure to do business with.

Thanks again Michael!
Adam

Old 02-02-2018, 12:15 AM   #22
canks44
Red foot and NA woods

Great service and awesome specimens. Great communication, support and he clearly cares about the animals.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:17 PM   #23
LaLaTorts
Was quick to respond to my inquiry. Quick to send pictures. My baby arrived this morning. S/he is active and curious...and eating. Smooth and easy transaction. I wish i could post a picture!

Old 04-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #24
Mike neely
Ordered a red foot tortoise from michael, o/n delayed due to weather
Michael kept track of the baby red foot,
Offered to refund my o/n fee(I declined)
Little guy showed up with a 40 hour heat pak
Still cookin. Bright eyed and ready to go.
I thought a lot of the continued customer service,
Genuine concern for the animal.
I intend to do much more business with
Michael. A genuinely quality person. Mike

Old 05-31-2018, 03:18 PM   #25
wmabeynot
Great service and turtle

Michael was very attentive to emails and questions. Turtle was well packaged and shipped cross country overnight arriving in great condition and just as described.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:51 PM   #26
drott
I got 2 Herman tortoise hatch lings from Michael. They were well packaged and arrived well. They are so cute. The first 2 days they just nibbled a little. But have since been pinging out on a daily bases. Would buy from again.

Old 10-12-2018, 09:26 PM   #27
RonBlue99
Richard 3 marginated tortoises from Michael. Knowing Micheal I wasn’t even interested in seeing pictures. He told me about them and I was sold because I know I’m getting exactly what he says. I have done business with Michael in the past and he has always gone above and beyond to answer questions and provide quality information on their background and his husbandry practices. I consider Mike to be one the best sellers on this site. I plan on buying from him in the future.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:10 AM   #28
turtletary
Have known Michael for best part of 20 years.. when we both had few of anything!

Today received 5 little Kwangtung River turtles from Michael.. they were basking on their own an hour "out-of-the-box"!

Whenever he has something you want.. just send your money and wait to be pleased.. because you will be!!!

Old 10-25-2018, 09:09 AM   #29
Robert Walker
Since I did not see it anywhere else (I may have missed it), here is Michael's Fauna account info so he gets additional credit for doing a good job: shelledfriends

Old 07-31-2019, 12:29 PM   #30
Serpent Spawn
First transaction with Michael. Great communication, beautiful animals. Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!