Bad Guy Michael Lawton - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #41
Jungle jays
Crypto? My collection never had that never will .. How annoying can people get? Her said she said stuff gotta love it?

Old 12-15-2016, 11:50 AM   #42
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle jays View Post
Crypto? My collection never had that never will .. How annoying can people get? Her said she said stuff gotta love it?
Actually, it's "You said You said" nobody else.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:04 PM   #43
AllisonLeigh
I would never assume something as truth based on a 3rd party's comment. However, screenshots of you explaining that the horribly skinny snakes were probably due to the crypto you suspect was brought into your collection from another seller... as Mike says that's "you said you said"

Old 12-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #44
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle jays View Post
Post #31. You sold snakes to someone and they had crypto, whether they came from you or you flipped them it doesn't matter. I'll include just a few tips for you in case you stick around in the hobby, because obviously others haven't made things clear enough.

1- Don't sell reptiles with crypto, and if in the event you're flipping something, don't pass the buck onto who you purchased them from because you didn't quarantine them and it's something you didn't catch. Your fault. Don't make excuses for crappy practices.

2- Don't expect someone to hold an animal for you if they don't want to. It's their choice and just because they don't want to trust you doesn't mean they're a bad person. There's nothing wrong with first come, first serve whether you like that fact or not, especially when there are people like you around who appear to do a lot of tire kicking.

3. If you're going to come on here and tell people to grow up, do it yourself first. Get a steady job and stop depending on your parents for money, or stop trying to buy things you can't afford as evidenced by your bank sucking up someone's payment for an animal because you're in the red. You should be depositing funds in an account that isn't overdrawn and keeping it there until whatever warranty or guarantee you have on a snake has passed, and then you can play with the money. Also, if you set up paymenty plans with someone, pay on time or have a good reason why you didn't and communicate, don't disappear.

How annoying can people get, you ask? Stop being the problem and maybe less people will be annoyed, and like the others said, thanks for bumping this thread. Hope everything's more clear now, sunshine.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:44 PM   #45
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Post #31. You sold snakes to someone and they had crypto, whether they came from you or you flipped them it doesn't matter. I'll include just a few tips for you in case you stick around in the hobby, because obviously others haven't made things clear enough.

1- Don't sell reptiles with crypto, and if in the event you're flipping something, don't pass the buck onto who you purchased them from because you didn't quarantine them and it's something you didn't catch. Your fault. Don't make excuses for crappy practices.

2- Don't expect someone to hold an animal for you if they don't want to. It's their choice and just because they don't want to trust you doesn't mean they're a bad person. There's nothing wrong with first come, first serve whether you like that fact or not, especially when there are people like you around who appear to do a lot of tire kicking.

3. If you're going to come on here and tell people to grow up, do it yourself first. Get a steady job and stop depending on your parents for money, or stop trying to buy things you can't afford as evidenced by your bank sucking up someone's payment for an animal because you're in the red. You should be depositing funds in an account that isn't overdrawn and keeping it there until whatever warranty or guarantee you have on a snake has passed, and then you can play with the money. Also, if you set up paymenty plans with someone, pay on time or have a good reason why you didn't and communicate, don't disappear.

How annoying can people get, you ask? Stop being the problem and maybe less people will be annoyed, and like the others said, thanks for bumping this thread. Hope everything's more clear now, sunshine.

You nailed it Andrew. I think terms like tire kicker, and nightmare buyer/ seller
perfectly describe Michael. He is ALWAYS commenting in for sale posts on FB classifieds but appears to only have one or two het something cornsnakes and ball pythons. I can't tell if he is a teen still learning life lessons or if he is an adult suffering from diminished mental capacity. Either way, I would not buy or sell him anything.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:55 PM   #46
Jungle jays
Thumbs up

Answer to that crypto question since when did that guy ever bring me paper or proving to me that that albino gopher snake had crypto.. A vet will give u paper work they just not give u paper work .. Just cuz he said the vet said it looked like crypto doesn't mean it is without proof.. When he emails me or messages me on facebook with pure proof that that she did I will send a refund .. No problem.. And I payed James his 800$ in snakes like he wanted and I gave Jolene 400$ in snakes that I was holding back.. Just to cover the craziness my friend did to me and desided it was ok too just send stuff to people not in his name and not take care of my stuff when I payed him to do so .. I ant the one that sent those at all it was him .. But I took a pair out of my hold backs from my collection and replaced them .. There is no reason she should be dragging this on .. I just found this now witch is why I'm commenting now.. And all half a million comments that are on here.. I feel like I did do everything I needed to.. Life has got alot better since before this happened .. I take care of my own stuff now.. And no retarted partner to screw things up for me.. Thanks for your concerns I appreciate it!

Old 12-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #47
Mike Schultz
Nobody even cared any more until you brought this thread back to life. Why?? Lol

Old 12-15-2016, 01:22 PM   #48
DavidBeard
Wow....some people have no business dealing with live animals, and Michael Lawton seems to be at the top of the list. His constant begging and not paying for things aside, I see that as a blessing he never actually bought anything because thats less animals he can neglect. Get a new hobby, Michael. Preferably one that doesn't require you to communicate with people online.

Old 12-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #49
Jungle jays
Cuz I'm sick of people making me out to be a bad guy when I ant .. I started over now people can stop spreading false info about my collection having crypto cuz it doesn't and I'm not sure why u put this back on the main page for? But that was bs .. Y would u do that?

Old 12-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #50
Jungle jays
Nevermind mike I see what's it doing everytime someone comments it does that sorry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!