Bad Guy International Reptile Conservation Foundation IRCF - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2017, 02:22 PM   #41
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
This is 100% incorrect. Ty is 100% responsible for resolving this issue, NOT IRCF. If you read Ty's words on his auction he sets/makes the entire thing up. Then choose who gets the money. Michelle you are doing the right thing by going after Ty. Hang in there and I wish you the best. I wouldn't focus on the IRCF at all they are good people and do great things. I have donated to the IRCF, John and Sandy are great people. Just so Im clear. I'm not a fan of Ty AT ALL.
I would have agreed but, if the IRCF were not a part of it, then why, if true, did the IRCF involve themselves by pulling the winning tickets? Their pulling the winning tickets makes them a part of the raffle.
Not that I wish anything negative, at all, to befall the IRCF.
It is, after all, Ty who did not follow through and made this mess.

~~~~

Old 01-02-2017, 04:59 PM   #42
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post

This is 100% incorrect. Ty is 100% responsible for resolving this issue, NOT IRCF. If you read Ty's words on his auction he sets/makes the entire thing up. Then choose who gets the money. Michelle you are doing the right thing by going after Ty. Hang in there and I wish you the best. I wouldn't focus on the IRCF at all they are good people and do great things. I have donated to the IRCF, John and Sandy are great people. Just so Im clear. I'm not a fan of Ty AT ALL.
I won a prize and I never got it.
Ty was the one who decided he didn't want to
Honor his word BUT if the IRCF got
The money from ty and the donors and know
That he decided not to send me a prize (and they do know
This ) that I feel that they should give it to
Me.
$3,000 out of the $14,510 raised would still
Leave them with $11,510. And the raffle was only supposed to bring in $9000

To reply to the others about the lawyer and courts
Ty does not have a lawyer. He filed everything himself !
He never has gone to court for this yet.
The last time I was at court the clerk called ty and asked if he wanted to resolve this. Ty said no.
Because in MA raffles are illegal. I will only be able to get the $400 and $100 for the filing fees. This is why the clerk is giving me more time. So I can find out if I should file it in FL or AZ
Because there is MA, FL and AZ in involved. The right court is where it needs to be filed.
And that is what I am figuring out

I don't understand why it has to come to this but I'm not just gonna say oh it's ok that I won and no one gave me the prize. That's bs

Old 01-02-2017, 07:04 PM   #43
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Because in MA raffles are illegal. I will only be able to get the $400 and $100 for the filing fees. This is why the clerk is giving me more time. So I can find out if I should file it in FL or AZ
Because there is MA, FL and AZ in involved. The right court is where it needs to be filed.
And that is what I am figuring out
There should be no need for you to file a lawsuit anywhere. Make a complaint with the attorney general in both CA and AZ against the IRCF and let those states figure out who has jurisdiction to go after them for fraud. It will cost you nothing.

Ty isn't on the hook to give you anything; his failure to provide the prizes is between him and the IRCF. You have no contract with him. The raffle participants paid the IRCF for the tickets, the IRCF ran the raffle, drew the winning tickets, and announced the winners.

Old 01-02-2017, 07:57 PM   #44
snakesareawesome
At least here in CT, when you win in small claims the other party is supposed to pay the 95$ filing fee back. Of course, collecting on a judgement is another thing but one step at a time. Hopefully, if filed in another state they will let you do it by phone. If you have any type of medical condition (ADA) they won't have a choice. A court here in CT tried to deny someone from witnessing by telephone and I know they ended up paying for his daughter's wedding as a result.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #45
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
think mike is sulking now......
Nice one again Lucille.
Why would I sulk? I've said what was on my mind, no need to repeat myself.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:56 PM   #46
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Don't you have some more imports to flip?
Don't you have some more hemipenes to suckle on?

Old 01-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #47
AbsoluteApril
Warning: Knock off the back and forth, take it to PMs or elsewhere (this goes for any and all parties involved in it). That type of off topic banter does not belong on the BOI. Thank you

Old 01-04-2017, 10:51 AM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Maybe if people would contact the IRCF and let them know this situation is making people think twice about donating to their organization it would make them consider resolving it.
Or, one could find and contact advertisers who donate, and make them aware of the issue. Perhaps the advertisers could defuse the situation by donating $3,000 to Michelle, and then whatever the IRCF is doing that has caused their delay and silence could be resolved at their leisure.

I agree with everyone who has said that the world needs conservation efforts, and who has pointed to the good deeds done by the IRCF. But that does not remove their responsibility here, for this issue.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 01:17 PM   #49
Sugarhedgie
I wrote a letter to the IRCF asking for my prize.
Here is the letter that the IRCF responded with this and a $400 check

I feel cheated, lied to , deceived and i do not believe that this is an appropriate solution to this whole fiasco.
Although I don't know who is on the hook for this
The IRCF received $14,510 from this raffle.
And they (ty and them think it's ok to reimburse me for the raffle tickets purchaced when I was promised either an albino tegu OR $3,000. I'm sorry but it just doesn't sit right with me so.....,
I'm just gonna leave this here.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM   #50
Andy_G
Sure you alrrady know...but don't cash that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!