Bobby Pruett/Arboreals Etc. bad guy (must read) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2005, 09:32 PM   #11
Ghi Reptiles
This was posted by ToHotToHandle on the 23rd on the Rachodactylus Network battle ground forum in response to someone asking if I wanted them to help me with the website problem.
Quote:
LMAO, seems Queeny girl called his $450 an hour lawyer and found out there isn't a damn thing this blow hard arshole can do about it after all.
We know that Tim Bowles has posted as ToHotToHandle because of his admission in a post, and because of the spelling and punctuation errors in other posts I can only assume that Bobby Pruett is also posting as the same.

Well there is something that can be done about it and it has been done, www.ghireptiles.com started by Bobby Pruett has been shut down by Yahoo. This is the length that Bobby Pruett will go to if he has a personal vendetta against you. He started www.ghireptiles.com to intentionally screw with me, my reputation, and my livelihood. Some people are real mental cases

Old 03-25-2005, 10:25 PM   #12
ldydrgn
Good deal, Matt... glad it was shut down

Old 03-26-2005, 04:18 AM   #13
DAND
Good for you Matt! Glad to hear it.

Old 03-27-2005, 12:02 AM   #14
Ghi Reptiles
Stop! For anybody getting e-mails from (ghireptiles4@hotmail.com)

I found out today that harrassing and rude e-mails are being sent from ghireptiles4@hotmail.com. Well it's not me but is the contact e-mail for the website ghireptiles.com that Pruett started and very quickly was shut down. Anyone who has recieved harrassing e-mails from that address please save them on your hard drives and forward them to me at ghireptiles@aol.com and remember that it is not me sending them but a disturbed individual who wants to make people think it's me....just like the website the hotmail account will be shut down soon.

Thanks!
Matt
GHI Reptiles
ghireptiles@aol.com

Old 03-27-2005, 12:41 AM   #15
reptilebreeder
As you were saying in this thread earlier, it maybe wasn't worth the trouble to take him to court, especially if you had to go to his state to file. Given this new info about more harrassment of individuals "in your name" and the fact that it appears to be escalating, I think something needs to be done. He seems to be meeting the "criteria" for internet harrassment if not actual cyberstalking. If you haven't looked into it these sites may help. I haven't actually done anything more than look at the home page, but maybe they have relevant info. http://www.netcrimes.net/resources.html and
http://www.haltabuse.org/

Old 03-27-2005, 12:58 AM   #16
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghi Reptiles
I found out today that harrassing and rude e-mails are being sent from ghireptiles4@hotmail.com. Well it's not me but is the contact e-mail for the website ghireptiles.com that Pruett started and very quickly was shut down. Anyone who has recieved harrassing e-mails from that address please save them on your hard drives and forward them to me at ghireptiles@aol.com and remember that it is not me sending them but a disturbed individual who wants to make people think it's me....just like the website the hotmail account will be shut down soon.

Thanks!
Matt
GHI Reptiles
ghireptiles@aol.com
Well, It just contributes to their lousy reputation. I think everyone will figure it out.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:43 AM   #17
Ghi Reptiles
I just actually read some of the e-mails and he had someone just fuming . He was making this guy think the e-mails were coming from me but thankfully now he knows they weren't. What you see Dennis is actually the tip of the iceberg with the way this guy has been harrassing me. It has pretty much been two solid years of this garbage from Pruett so hopefully in a few more he will get tired of making himself look bad

Old 03-30-2005, 09:49 AM   #18
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghi Reptiles
It has pretty much been two solid years of this garbage from Pruett so hopefully in a few more he will get tired of making himself look bad
Matt,

Stalkers rarely grow tired of their prey. I would take legal action. Get a restraining order. Haul his hiney into court. Do what you need to do to make his life more difficult. Even if this doesn't "bother" you (and I think it must on some level as you are only human) his tactics may well escalate unless you do something to stop him. My $0.02 anyway.

Old 03-30-2005, 10:24 AM   #19
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Jim,

His tactics have already escalated to the point of absurdity. I am already long over the physical threat period, the posting pictures with me face in them period, and the name calling thing, so now we are on to more 'Cyber' things like impersonating me on the internet and making a website using my business name. He has purchased the domain name 'ghireptiles.com' and it seems to have backfired on him since the site he spent money on and made, ghireptiles.com, was forcibly shut down immediately. That was a good investment

Old 03-30-2005, 10:43 AM   #20
Jim O
I hear you, Matt. But (and not to give him any ideas) I can get your social security number and a copy of your dirver's license in a day if not in 20 minutes. And I can start applying for credit in your name with that info. And so can he. Thing is you do not know for certain what he will do next and short of legal action (and maybe in spite of it anyway) you can be put through a lot of trouble fixing your credit report and getting a new social security number.

It has happened to people I know....more than once.

You know him better than I do, and you know what's best for you no doubt way better than I do. So all I can say is that if it was me, I would take action to make him uncomfortable so he thinks twice about the legal consequences of stalking you. Because he is stalking you. Make no mistake about that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!