Bobby Pruett/Arboreals Etc. bad guy (must read) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2005, 11:29 AM   #21
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
I hear you, Matt. But (and not to give him any ideas) I can get your social security number and a copy of your dirver's license in a day if not in 20 minutes. And I can start applying for credit in your name with that info. And so can he. Thing is you do not know for certain what he will do next and short of legal action (and maybe in spite of it anyway) you can be put through a lot of trouble fixing your credit report and getting a new social security number.

It has happened to people I know....more than once.

You know him better than I do, and you know what's best for you no doubt way better than I do. So all I can say is that if it was me, I would take action to make him uncomfortable so he thinks twice about the legal consequences of stalking you. Because he is stalking you. Make no mistake about that.
He has already posted before that he had my social and other info so that's not new news but thanks for the advice on that one. It's terrible that someone could do that to someone else but hey impersonating me is really bad too. I realize he is stalking me, harrassing me, an trying to torture me in a way but he really isn't worth any significant investment of time or money at this point. If you look at the guy he has absolutely destroyed his own image, reputation, and business....he is his own worst enemy

Old 03-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #22
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Matt,

Stalkers rarely grow tired of their prey. I would take legal action. Get a restraining order. Haul his hiney into court. Do what you need to do to make his life more difficult. Even if this doesn't "bother" you (and I think it must on some level as you are only human) his tactics may well escalate unless you do something to stop him. My $0.02 anyway.
I agree, that's why I posted those links to sites that I think have info on cyberstalking. Matt, you got info from one guy who was getting e-mails in your name, and he figured it out, or knew they weren't from you. The possibility is that someone else, or even many people may be getting these e-mails and think it is you. I've been into herps for 30 years and breeding for 10 and if I got one of those e-mails I wouldn't have known the difference (well, I would now, but you know what I mean). Even if it doesn't bother you, you would be doing us, and all humanity a favor, by getting this guy into some legal trouble. JMHO

Old 03-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #23
LakesideBoas
When I first started reading all the things between them and you, Matt, I found it amusing that they could waste their time that way, but now I find it a bit creepy.

Just take care.

Old 03-31-2005, 10:48 AM   #24
liquidleaf
Great to see the site is now down. Hopefully he won't be able to do that again.... What a loser.

Old 03-31-2005, 01:48 PM   #25
jglass38
Matt, sorry you have to deal with this crap again. Pruett continues to be a scumbag and the strongest argument for abortion.

Old 04-02-2005, 08:56 PM   #26
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Jim,

There were actually a bunch of e-mails! They went to my friend Jim Scharphorn who Bobby and Tim have also been harrassing over the years. Jim believed the e-mails were from me and he was saying stuff like "Matt I thought we were friends" and that kind of stuff. The e-mails were really bad and I could see why he was so mad at me....I guess Pruetts plan worked for a short time. Thankfully Jim and I have talked and he knows the e-mails were not from me.

As far as the site being down this is what Pruett posted on The Rachodactylus Network Forums recently:

Quote:
Author Comment
bpruett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor little queeny thinks he got ghireptiles.com shut down LOL Hate to bust your dream world bubble but that was just a starter page that was put up until the main website is finished. Just for the record I took it down and I only bought the name from yahoo, they don't host the site LOL... All the text(tons of it) is being double checked so you wont be able to cry like the little b!tch you are. Unlike the garbage you and the punks sucking your ****, all the text posted is proven facts. All you and the knob squad has done is prove you don't like me. It pains you that I can post FACTS along with my opinion to prove what a piece of **** you are. I cant wait until all the advertising goes live for the new website.

419-621-7927
Well it seems the guy is so bent on dedicating his life to disrupting mine that he will try and plans on trying to do it again.....he clearly states so right here in his own post. Thanks liquidleaf but he clearly seems to have no intention of stopping anytime soon.

At least when people do go to ghireptiles.com it gets semi-directed to this thread and they can see what is really going on.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:06 PM   #27
Jim O
Sick man. Very sick man. Seems he is in desperate need of a "get a life" infusion.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:52 PM   #28
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Jim,

I think you are right but I seem to be his life!
Quote:
It pains you that I can post FACTS along with my opinion to prove what a piece of **** you are.
It doesn't 'pain' me at all but the guy has been posting the same facts for years now and it seems he is mad that nobody hates me for doing something wrong in the business almost ten years ago, so mad that he seems to be obsessed with screwing with me constantly.

Old 04-03-2005, 12:09 AM   #29
Jim O
Matt,

You have been up front about that and it seems that you have a lot of years between then and now and have evidently been a stand up guy during that time.

You paid your debt in whatever way was required and did right after that. I think they call that learning.

You should not have to suffer for this guy's lack of having a life. If you didn't have that past, about which you are open, he would find other ways to harrass you.

Old 04-03-2005, 12:47 AM   #30
Ghi Reptiles
Oh without a doubt Jim.....he just feeds off the past animal experience. He has gone after others but I seem to be special to him. Maybe because every lie he posts I have a truthful answer to or maybe because I busted him when he ripped me off....who knows what makes this guy tick. All I know is from what he has told me in the past about himself and from what I have seen and still am seeing from him, he is bad news and people need to know exactly what kind of person he is so they don't have to go through the same things.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!