Bad Guy Frank Doged fridgeqq@gmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2019, 11:29 AM   #1
Big Time Reptiles
Frank Doged fridgeqq@gmail.com

Seller beware, here's yet another scam artist. Contacted me about my Aldabra for sale, claims he's in Red lion PA. but moving soon to Boca Raton, FL. Phone # he provided 443-876-8634(Maryland) I didn't play this one out, much to busy with winter at hand.

His last email address header: franksguns717 doged <fridgeqq@gmail.com>

It's all BS.

Don't waste your time, if he contacts you.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-21-2019, 04:42 PM   #2
Mike Schultz
I shipped him a yellowfoot to red lion PA address associated with his card. No problems with the transaction as of now and currently planning on delivering another tortoise for him to pick up at hamburg. He has purchased in person from us before as well.

I do not know him but I do know that so far our transactions have gone smoothly.

Old 01-21-2019, 04:48 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
I shipped him a yellowfoot to red lion PA address associated with his card. No problems with the transaction as of now and currently planning on delivering another tortoise for him to pick up at hamburg. He has purchased in person from us before as well.

I do not know him but I do know that so far our transactions have gone smoothly.

Mike thanks for your input, but he definitely wasted my time with his BS, and lack of following through with his word, wanting to make my Aldabra a new part of his family...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-21-2019, 04:54 PM   #4
Lucille
Lynn do you have emails showing those conversations? Was it price negotiation, or how is it you feel he was not serious?

Old 01-21-2019, 05:18 PM   #5
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Lynn do you have emails showing those conversations? Was it price negotiation, or how is it you feel he was not serious?

There was no price negotiation spoke of, emailed from KS letting me know he had 28 years experience with sulcatas and red foots, leopards, yellow foots, radiated, etc. ect.. and I want to make this Aldabra part of my family.

Now keep in mind his email had no comma's, or periods, that to me is one of the first signs of a scam, and how they write.

I emailed him asking for more info, and let him know he'd have to contact me to make the transaction, that never happened. He got back with me after 2 emails to him, and told me his last name only, not another word from him.

Called the # he sent, left a message, no reply...

I don't have the emails, I don't keep emails that don't go anywhere, I have way to much saved, to be concerned with saving nonsense. I did just look for the string, it's gone.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-21-2019, 05:40 PM   #6
Lucille
I notified him of this thread, perhaps he will explain the sparse communication. If he is in the middle of a move, that might take up a lot of time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fridgeqq@gmail.com