Possible scam artist(Chris Mchale) username:herboyracer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2003, 04:38 PM   #1
psykoink
Angry Possible scam artist(Chris Mchale) username:herboyracer

If anyone has any information on a Christopher Mchale please feel free to share. I have been getting nothing but BS stories from this guy since I have been dealing with him. He has cashed my money order for a snake it seems so obvious he is never sending. The stories he is coming up with are getting very creative, but they are agrivating me to the point of rage. I really appreciate any bad dealings with this guy told to me. I am about to lose my patience with him.

Old 09-14-2003, 06:00 PM   #2
Chance
I know of a person he also scammed. The person asked him if he would accept such and such amount of money for a couple snakes he was selling, he said yes and the person sent the money only to be told that it was that price each per snake and he considered the money sent a deposit and would not refund it. I've seen an ad on reptibid.com for a pied ball he had whose picture was obviously photoshopped. Not surprisingly that snake was sold rather quickly (to himself most likely). Most recently I contacted himself myself about a gravid female monocled cobra he had for sale. When asked how he knew she was gravid and such, he said he knew because he bred them. Well first off why on earth would you sell her before she dropped? And second, it's not breeding season for kaouthia so I really doubt he actually bred them. Anyway, seems like a person to definitely steer clear of. I hope you are able to get your animals and/or your money back.

Old 09-14-2003, 06:27 PM   #3
psykoink
Unhappy

Chance,
Thank you for your reply. I am the one who paid for that female monocle who was suposedly gravid. I too asked about the probability of her being gravid due to the season, but i have seen stranger things. He has been playing games with me for over 3 weeks now. A friend of mine contacted him in regards to the het pied ball to see what he would say. He said it was going to be a week and a half before he could ship, and he would take $2600.00 for the snake. When my friend asked for a date of shipment he said he was going to be traveling but would ship upon his return. He wanted my friend to send him the money to assure that the snake would be his. When he could not give a date or a written promise my friend backed out. Also, another friend of mine also contacted him about the Female Monocle, and was told he could pick it up on Long Island. When he received my money order, next day air mind you he told my friend that the snake was no longer on Long Island, and that she had been sold to me. If I would have known that my friend had spoken to him and getting snowballed, I would have never sent him anything. Its ok though, I know where he will be on Tuesday. I may be taking a trip to see him. He plays for a punk rock band, and will be in New Brunswick NJ. playing a gig. He has been forewarned about playing games. Its either the snake or my money. To be honest I just want this over with already. I work hard for my money, and like my hobby. I spend tons of money on my collection, and put alot of time into it. Im not going to have a 21 year old punk ruin it for me.
Thanks,
Chris

Old 09-15-2003, 12:47 AM   #4
kingmike
herboyracer is also c and c reptilia who is in cahoots with Michael Gonzalez aka piebaldpimp. Michael Gonzalez tried to convince me that a baby bp he had was het pied, he said he bought it from c and c reptilia, c and c then emailed me to verify genetics and guess what? Email address was herboyracer. He even sent me the baby with fake papers, once I busted him he stopped talking to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!