SOLD!! 0.1 CB Giant Florida Softshell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-21-2017, 11:44 PM   #1
Laturtleman
0.1 CB Giant Florida Softshell

Sale or Trade possible
Testing the waters here. I have a Giant Female Florida Softshell Due to her size, I'm considering selling or trading her in the near future. I have some other aquatic turtles due to arrive here shortly and they will be housed in her current pond. I believe she bred this year with a adult male Spiney softshell so I'm going to have her x-rayed tomorrow. If she is gravid, I will allow her to lay her eggs which will produce some amazing hybrids and then offer her after this. I'm expecting her to be gravid and to lay her clutch within the next 1-3 weeks. I'm open to trades for other turtles or tortoises and not opposed to anyone buying her outright. She is absolutely flawless and eats anything. She will require a large enclosure, preferably a pond type setup. If I can not find her an adequate new home, I will either keep her and build yet another pond or donate her to Bass Pro. Email laturtleman@gmail.com for any addl info or questions. She is truly a one of a kind animal very rarely seen CB at this size and in this condition. Absolutely Flawless!!! $250 + ship or Trade. Wyg?
Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #2
evergladesboy
I think she likes kisses, and she wants to give you one LOL
Nice girl!

Old 03-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
marc
Ultrasound right? Why use a harmful X-ray?

Old 03-25-2017, 08:45 PM   #4
Laturtleman
Digital x-ray. Not harmful at all. You get more radiation walking to your car
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2017, 08:47 PM   #5
Laturtleman
Done today, and yes she is gravid. Lots and lots of eggs. Too many to count
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2017, 01:29 AM   #6
demian
Did these hatch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!