AUCTION! - NO RESERVE - 1.1 2019 Tiger Retics 100% dh Anthrax and OGS, 50% het Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-29-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
ReticulatedDragons
AUCTION! - NO RESERVE - 1.1 2019 Tiger Retics 100% dh Anthrax and OGS, 50% het Albino

1.1 2019 Tiger Retics 100% dh Anthrax and OGS, 50% het Albino. Breeding was 1.0 Anthrax Tiger 100% het Albino x 0.1 OGS. These are world's firsts! But I can't keep them all! Be the first to make Supertiger OGS Albino Anthrax!

Auction Rules

- Auction - runs 24 hours from time it is posted. Recorded times of auction and bids are subject to the time recorded by the lister's posts. Lister is not responsible for any variation of time zones or website variances (e.g. - lister is in EST, if the lister posts auction at 10am EST, but the site records it as 1pm EST, that does not add 3 real hours to the auction. Lister will declare a winner upon 24 actual hours of auction being posted). Actual time of this auction being posted is 10:45EST on 8/29/19.

- Bids - All bids must be in $5 increments, and bids are made by bidding via comments/replies in this thread.

- Shipping - will be done through Ship your Reptiles and is not included in the winning bid. Winner must add $85 for shipping via FedEx overnight. Shipping will be done the first non-holiday Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. In this case, it will be on Tuesday, 9/3/19. Winner has the option to purchase shipping insurance insurance through Ship Your Reptiles.

- Payment - Upon auction end, the winner will be declared in the comments. Winner will be contacted within an hour of auction end. All payments must be made via either PayPal or Money Order. Payment must be made within 24 hours of being contacted with payment information from the lister. If winning bidder does not pay, they will be recorded as a non-paying bidder, reported as such, and the next highest bidder will be declared the winner (so please be responsible with your bids as they might just be the winning bid).

- Lister has the right to refuse any bid.

GOOD LUCK!

*Pic is of the exact animals. The dark one is the male and he is in shed.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2019, 11:01 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Can you post pictures of the actual animals being bid on, or is it winners choice?

Old 08-29-2019, 11:17 AM   #3
ReticulatedDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
Can you post pictures of the actual animals being bid on, or is it winners choice?
I can do so. Give me a couple hours. They all look very similar.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2019, 03:30 PM   #4
steveingram
Placing a bid

Where do I place a bid?

Thank you,
-Steve

Old 08-29-2019, 03:59 PM   #5
ReticulatedDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
Done. I tried to edit the thumbnail/attachment as well, but couldn't.

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2019, 04:00 PM   #6
ReticulatedDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveingram View Post
Where do I place a bid?

Thank you,
-Steve
Right here in this thread, just as you placed your comment.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2019, 05:38 PM   #7
Briscoe007
First bid $50

Old 08-29-2019, 05:43 PM   #8
CNeeley
$65.00

Old 08-29-2019, 06:27 PM   #9
yodawagon
$90.00

Old 08-29-2019, 09:24 PM   #10
FVCALLSTAR
Bid 300

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!